PQA Analyst – Thai Speaker (External Role)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
The Customer Experience Group of Agoda effectively serves our customers and partners to ensure satisfying results. This great task is accomplished with the support of our Global Service Vertical team. We serve as the backbone for Customer Experience Group’s global operations. Our team is comprised of project managers, process owners, analysts, and talent management. Together we work nonstop to improve the quality and efficiency of our customer and partner support processes. Working with the Global Service Vertical team is a great opportunity to collaborate with various stakeholders and develop initiatives with our sister companies and external partners all over the world. We are a very data-driven environment, eager to move fast and learn through experimentation. A clear focus on supporting our customers and partners is bolstered by a strong, entrepreneurial culture that enriches us and Agoda’s business performance.
This role will be working closely with PMs, focus on support project related to product and process changes by performing i.e., i) performing contact-level QA ii) assisting in identifying problem root causes and propose/implement improvement solutions iii) providing insight to Ops, Project Manager and Product Manager leading that charge v) handling ad-hoc tasks related to projects
In This Role You’ll Get To:
- Conduct studies on specific topics / segments of bookings as required, to understand / quantify pain points and opportunity for improvements
- During in-process review, ensures that SOPs are current and effective and that staff performs routine tasks according to SOP through direct observation
- Documentation of the QA processes and results
- Communicate and collaborate with the designer/developer teams to ensure a consistent & efficient execution of a process / product
- Assist PM in investigation identify and prioritize areas that needs SOP improvement (e.g., unnecessary handling steps, actions etc.)
- Align with relevant stakeholders (Wizard team, SOP team, Ops, Fin etc.) for identifying, prioritizing, fixing, and adjusting current or future SOP flows
An ideal candidate should have the following qualifications and skills:
- Knowledgeable with Agoda’s Standard Operating Procedure is a must
- Possess analytical, logical, curious mindset
- Show strong ownership; able to take on initiatives
- Be hands-on and detail-oriented
- Able to communicate in English well both in verbal and written format
- Demonstrate a strong worth ethic and pro-active attitude
- Able to efficiently manage workload and prioritize accordingly
- Eager to learn and use feedback as opportunity for improvement
- Exhibit optimal time management
Shift/Working Days: Thailand’s time zone (9 am to 6 pm)
We welcome applications from all locations. Role will be based in Bangkok time zone.
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.