Regional Manager- Short-Term Rentals (NYC-based)Apply Now
New York, United States
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
About the Role
As a Regional Manager for our new Short Term Rental product, you will occupy a leadership role that is responsible for identifying STR partner opportunities in North America, and devising/executing a strategic rollout plan to maximize value for this important segment. You will partner with a cross functional team of product, business performance, operations and support, to build short term rental supply and foster growth through STR partners. Your experience and skills will lend themselves to driving success for a new function/product, and your high sense of ownership will bring out the best in those around you. The successful candidate will be comfortable crafting business cases to influence core stakeholders, and be accustomed to making decisions and trade-offs using data as a guide.
- Establish the vision and strategy for short term rentals in North America
- Complete forecasting, planning and reporting sessions, with the support of business performance and leadership team, in order to define and execute your regional strategy
- Lead and influence cross-functional groups to deliver on goals, including both short-term and long-term objectives
- Interact with your global counterparts to share strategic insights and collaborate on initiatives
- Own and drive performance by bringing on new strategic partners, expanding relationships with existing partners, and achieving supply/revenue goals
- Build business cases, and campaign for new product needs to support STR growth, to fulfill your roadmap of objectives
- Oversee the key account partnerships for a handful of the major regional suppliers
- Bachelors degree or relevant experience
- 10+ years of professional experience, with a focus on owning business strategy and launching products into market
- Familiarity with leading complex and cross-functional projects from start to finish
- Capacity to balance day-to-day responsibilities with longer term strategic execution
- Ability to effectively use data to support strategy/decisions
- Ability to operate as “player/coach” if needed and dive into account management duties to get the job done
- Flexibility to travel up to 10% of the time
- People management experience would be a benefit
Short term rental industry experience is a plus!
- New York based only
- No relocation or sponsorship provided
There are a variety of factors that go into determining a salary range, including but not limited to external market benchmark data, geographic location, and years of experience sought/required. In addition to a competitive base salary, roles are eligible to be considered for an annual bonus and equity grant.
The range for Connecticut and the NYC-metro area is $125,000-145,000.
#newyork #3 #permanent
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.