Homes Manager (Operational Excellence) – Bangkok-BasedApply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to know the team:
Agoda Homes – a core business line within Agoda – supports a wide range of non-hotel accommodation types, including serviced apartments, homes, private villas, farm stays, chalets, boats, and many more. While these accommodations were always available on Agoda, a changing market demands more focus on increasing supply and elevating their quality.
As a Homes Operations Manager, you will lead a team focused on operational innovations and global projects that directly impact the success of Agoda Homes. This includes project prioritization, planning, and setting KPIs that motivate your team. You have excellent project prioritization, communication skills, are persuasive and can build rapport with stakeholders. You bring analytical acumen coupled with marketplace knowledge and a high level of operational savvy. You have a history of owning projects and are relentless in driving these through to completion.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Process optimization of existing business flows through innovation and automation to improve performance and efficiency metrics
- Collaborate with market teams to collect feedbacks on existing processes, evaluate them and further provide enhancement recommendations
- Extract and explore data sets, further analyze, and interpret trends or patterns to identify opportunities
- Support global teams on tools and operations improvement
- Work with cross functional teams and stakeholders to ensure the success of projects
- Lead a team of direct reports by setting and managing KPIs, and providing mentorship
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- Minimum 2+ years of professional experience in operations within a tech organization
- Minimum 1+ years of experience managing a team
- Ability to clearly define and communicate process flow and business cases for functional implementations.
- Competent problem solving, numerical and analytical skills
- Highly organized and comfortable with making logical decisions, tasks prioritization and ability to effectively keep track of moving parts across daily functions
- Quick learner who can collaborate with various cross functional teams to deliver industry competent business flow based on simplicity and efficiency
- Proficient in Excel and SQL; ability to query from database and conduct data analysis
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written, with fluency in English
- Strong ownership in pushing key strategic projects in collaboration with cross functional stakeholders
- Experience working with customer-relationship management (CRM) tools would be an advantage but is not mandatory
#bangkok #kualalumpur #manila #BD #SALE #ANLS #CNSL #3 #4 #LI-PT1
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.