Product Operations Analyst (6-month Contract)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
Product Operations is a large, multicultural team of diversely talented individuals that serve as the curators of Agoda’s product. We manage all the product our customers and partners see on each of our products. As a part of our team, you’ll take ownership in processes that are critical to multiple other teams across the business. Product Operations is also keen on self-improvement and innovation. We run our own experiments on images, structured data, and language copy and analyze the data to make impactful decisions. With the support of state-of-the-art technology and an enriching work environment, we strengthen the bottom line and drive new business for Agoda.
In this Role, you’ll get to:
As a Product Operations Analyst, you will be supporting the set up and execution of these projects. This includes creating and overseeing projects, conducting market and competitor research, and collaborating with other teams/vendors on innovate product features.
- Develop and initiate idea for boost up flights & activities booking rate on the website
- Conduct market & competitor research to concrete the project from ideas
- Support content product development by acquiring, reviewing, and editing data
- Conduct data mining and analysis of content items
- Create and maintain dashboards to track performance and productivity against KPIs
- Support content intake and upkeep in back-end content management system
- Work cross functionally (IT and Product teams) to execute the project
- Assist the team applying and maintaining consistency with product standards
- Assist in the planning and support of content projects and processes
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited university
- 1-2 years working experience is preferred
- Experience with Excel and PowerPoint required
- Proactive, friendly, with a sense of responsibility, and can work independently
- Process-orientated, flexible and has an eye for detail
- Team player, motivated and enjoys working in e-travel and hospitality
- Fluent in English both speaking and writing
It’s Great If You Have:
- Basic knowledge of SQL or Python
#students #LI-VV1 #Bangkok #Thailand
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.