Assistant Project ManagerApply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
THIS ROLE IS BASED IN BANGKOK, THAILAND (RELOCATION PROVIDED)
Get to Know our Team:
The Partner Services Operations support our global team of Partner Services which manages Agoda’s relationship with the Property Partners. We are the business owners of important systems/tools/processes used by Partner Services and continuously work on making improvements. We are responsible for rolling out large scale global projects with the goal of improving operational efficiencies. We are a team of relationship builders and consultants. The Partner Services Operations team is ambitious, always pushing for the best results that help us and our partners succeed.
As an Assistant Project Manager, your key objective will be to improve operational efficiencies to achieve the objectives of the Partner Service Team.
In doing so, you will bring a high level of operational savviness, strong project management and analytical acumen coupled with marketplace knowledge. In addition, the capability to establish and develop long-term relationships with both internal and external customers will be key to the success of the role.
In this Role, you’ll get to:
- Become a specialist in the Agoda tools and systems
- Project manage key initiatives in areas of product launches, operational and team efficiencies
- Lead collaboration efforts with various internal departments to meet team’s/project’s objectives
- Provide the team and the senior management with regular, constructive and relevant feedback
- Strong analytical skills for developing hypothesis and designing projects
- Develop reporting and systems for internal use
- Share and seek out best practices and knowledge
- Assist with training materials for external and internal users
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills
- Fast learner with desire to learn about new exciting tools and technologies.
- Innovative: Creative problem solver
- Autonomous; manage projects/tasks independently
- Diligent and detail-orientated
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Ability to take initiatives to innovate, change or lead
- Excellent time management, prioritization skills
- Team player, professional “get it done” attitude and work ethic
- Energetic and driven personality
- Bachelor or equivalent degree required
- Fluency in English speaking and writing
- Competent with MS Excel and PowerPoint
It’s great if you have:
- SQL skills
#CNSL #STRA #ANLS #4 #LI-SR1 #bangkok
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.