IT Infrastructure Operations Manager (Bangkok based)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
The IT Infrastructure team operates all networks, servers, and storage platforms used to deliver services to Agoda’s customers. We support every product within the company, working with a wide range of systems and technology stacks. As part of the IT Infrastructure team, you’ll be working with over 25,000 server instances, one of the largest OpenStack private clouds in Asia, sophisticated Kubernetes-based compute engines, and a data platform capable of transporting and ingesting millions of data messages per second. Each of these opportunities – coupled with an open work environment – are a great way to gain experience on a modern and dynamic platform, constantly evolving to adapt to changes in the business landscape.
Our infrastructure team in Bangkok is searching for an experienced Operations Manager to help us grow and manage our IT infrastructure. This is a senior-level opportunity within the IT organization.
In this Role, you’ll get to:
- Lead the teams that support IT operations (product support, AD and engineering/tooling teams)
- Develop strategies, processes and procedures to increase the efficiency of the operations teams.
- Evolve the operational tooling framework towards automation, reduction of repetitive manual tasks, proactive monitoring and incident detection, system self-repair.
- Insure platform compliance, reliability and uptime according to agreed SLAs
- Mentor direct reports, set suitable KPIs and OKRs, ensure the entire Ops team is able to deliver against agreed KPIs.
- Plan resource allocation, on-call rosters, schedule maintenance operations, oversee major incidents
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- A few years of experience managing IT operations or engineering teams
- Comfortable with private cloud environments/on-premise, large data centers, operations of complex and inter-dependent systems
- Good troubleshooting skills, capable of leading the team trough incident detection, analysis and root cause identification
- Experience working with large and dynamic server farms, preferably in the e-commerce space
- Experience collaborating with developers and operations in DevOps enabled environments
- Able to work under pressure and deliver projects on time
- Self-motivated, approachable and adaptable, good communication skills
#sanjose #losangeles #tirana #sydney #melbourne #perth #vienna #baku #minsk #brussels #saopaolo #sofia #vancouver #shanghai #beijing #shenzhen #copenhagen #estonia #helsinki #paris #tbilisi #berlin #athens #hongkong #budapest #jakarta #dublin #telaviv #milan #rome #tokyo #osaka #amman #riga #beirut #luxembourg #kualalumpur #amsterdam #oslo #TelAviv #manila #warsaw #lisbon #doha #bucharest #moscow #belgrade #bratislava #barcelona #madrid #stockholm #zurich #taipei #tainan #istanbul #london #kiev #hcmc #sanaa #marrakech #wroclaw #Gdansk #lublin #rio #singapore #Bangkok #IT #4 #5 #LI-SK1
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.