L&D Program Manager (Based in Bangkok)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Agoda’s Customer Experience Group (CEG) is a 2,000+ strong organization spread globally across nine countries in 4 continents. As CEG continues to grow, we realize the need for more robust learning and development processes and practices, in order to gain operational efficiencies and deliver top-quality customer care.
We are currently seeking to hire an L&D Program Manager. This position will be placed within CEG with a primary function to design, implement and measure the impact of L&D solutions that are targeted to improve the performance and experience of customer service agents.
This role is based in our Bangkok office as part of the CEG L&D team. We are a team of L&D professionals who provide innovative and impactful learning solutions on a global scale.
In This Role, You’ll Get To
- Design, build and manage new hire onboarding program & continuous learning for customer service agents.
- Create processes related to the capture and processing of content, as well as the usage and maintenance of program.
- Determine the best mediums to share different forms of learning content through innovation and experimentation.
- Use data to influence decisions relating to training, tools, and processes.
- Manage different L&D solutions projects targeted around improvement of NHO.
- Lead project teams comprised of instructional designers, content developers and subject matter experts to deliver at speed.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the onboarding program using data analysis and manage iterations to deliver better business results.
Success in the role will initially be measured by on-time delivery of action items related to the above. In the long-term, success will be measured by efficiencies gained and quality provided by CEG employees as seen in increased KPI scores.
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- Excellent project management capability is essential for this role. A proven track record of managing complex global projects is a must.
- Be an expert in learning design & deployment.
- Analytical bend of mind with keen interest in solving business problems with clear impact.
- A process-driven approach to work with demonstrable ability to create and implement SOPs.
- Experience in managing new hire programs in a contact center environment, supporting multiple channels (voice, email, and chat).
- Good understanding of learning infrastructure and relevant domain-specific technology solutions, maintenance, and best practices.
- Good understanding of contact center operations KPIs and metrics.
- Have a data-driven and scientific approach to decision making and problem-solving.
- The ability to maintain constructive work relationships with the employees across all functions and at all levels.
- Fluency in English a must and additional languages a plus.
- Flexibility and a sense of humor are a must.
It is required that the person in this role should possess a bachelor’s or master’s degree in a related subject.
#bangkok #kualalumpur #newdelhi #bengalore #vancouver #shanghai #sydney #melbourne #london #berlin #sydney
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.