GSD – Service Innovation Specialist (GSDSIS)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
The Global Service Delivery (GSD) team is responsible for Agoda’s office infrastructure and staff connectivity. We provide the hardware, software, and access to resources that allows staff to achieve their goals. We operate in 10 different countries, providing 24/7 support to all Agoda employees. Whether in the office, working remotely, or traveling, we enable everyone to stay connected. The GSD team uses state-of-the-art cloud management technologies combined with the best of on-site services to manage the latest hardware running Windows, macOS, and Linux.
For our team in Bangkok, Thailand, we are looking for candidates with Data Analysis and Operations Administrator experience. Delivering the highest level of employee satisfaction.
In this Role, you’ll get to:
- Collaborate with team members to collect, structure, and analyze large data sets to find usable information
- Create report and data visualization based on recommendations and findings
- Response to daily software requests , align request with Agoda standard and ensure user satisfaction is meet.
- Coordinate with Internal or external teams and vendors in response to software requests.
- Support daily communication request on behalf of GSD team and coordinate with other team members.
- Participate and support ad-hoc projects relating to new process implementations or enhancements
- Continuously identify process improvements and innovative ways to get the tasks done in a more efficient manner and collaborate with other departments to further optimize inter-departmental workflows.
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- Extensive years of experience in data analysis or software management knowledge is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Advance skill on Excel and working proficiently in related program ( PowerBi , Tableau )
- Ownership, you look for solutions and do not pass on problems.
- Excellent problem-solving skills including the ability to analyze and resolve complex problems
- Customer Service minded, all the way.
- The desire to keep up with the latest technologies and stay ahead of the curve.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills; a good sense of humor is always a plus .
#LI-SK1 #Bangkok #Thailand
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.