Partner Service Operation Coordinator InternApply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
The Partner Services Operations team manages Agoda’s relationships with our properties and offers them the support that can improve their online sales through our platforms and products. This includes advising them on how to offer competitive rates, keeping their availability topped up, and inviting them to join production-boosting programs. We are a team of relationship-builders and consultants. The Partner Services Operations team is ambitious, always pushing for the best results that help us and our partners succeed.
In this Role, you’ll get to:
- Support and optimize Agoda Partner Services team tools
- Identify and resolve operational issues
- Become a specialist in our extranet and API, Yield Control System (YCS), Zendesk
- Seek ways to optimize performance of team and customers
- Assist operations team with project tasks to improve efficiencies between departments and markets
- Develop reporting, and systems for internal use
- Share and seek out best practices and knowledge
- Assist in project management new initiatives in areas of operational opportunities and team efficiencies
What You’ll Need To Succeed:
- Excellent problem solving and prioritization skills
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Ability to communicate with multiple and varied stakeholders across the business
- Adaptable to new technologies and quick learner
- Professional “get it done” attitude and work ethic, highly disciplined work habits
- Strong attention to detail
- Energetic and driven personality
- Adapts well to and is energized by change
- Creative and Innovative
It’s great if you have:
- Experience using SQL
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.