Compliance & Ethics Analyst (Bangkok Based)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
In the age of technology, things are constantly changing. The travel market is much the same, being more dynamic and complex than ever. Agoda’s Legal team is well suited to take on the challenges presented, adopting a proactive mindset to tackle challenges and solve problems. We are quick on our feet, decisive, and collaborate with multiple departments. We hire out-of-the-box thinkers that are well grounded with ethics and legal knowledge to ensure that Agoda achieves the right results, the right way.
The Compliance & Ethics Analyst supports the execution of corporate compliance program within Agoda, located in Bangkok, Thailand. The Compliance & EthicsAnalyst will support all facets of the Program’s implementation, training & communication, monitoring & oversight in line with our parent company, Booking Holdings Inc.’s Compliance & Ethics Standards and KPIs. There is an exciting opportunity in this role to put a creative spin and make the Agoda’s Compliance & Ethics program engaging, fun, and relatable to our employees.
In this Role, you’ll get to:
- Track and monitor progress of KPIs, projects and initiatives and regularly provide summary and initiate action plans to achieve targets.
- Initiate approach and work on implementation to put in place automated tools or analytics to measure effectiveness of complaince & ethics program, specific projects and activities.
- Lead implementation of specific KPIs including but not limited to assist in online training compliance campaigns – completion in a timely manner in accordance with the parent company’s online training plan.
- Support implementation of GRC tool.
- Work with C&E team to ensure consistent msg, advice, guidelines are provided to employees
- Assist in the maintenance of compliance & ethics policies.
- Assist in presentation preparation and reports.
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- 1-3+ years previous experience working in compliance and ethics environment in a corporate setting or related field (legal, risk or audit) required
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field (Economics, Business, or Law) preferable
- Strong English communications skill
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skill
- Strong project management skills
It’s Great if you have:
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analysis skills
- Creative problem solver who possesses sound business judgment and is detail oriented
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.