Manager – Learning and Development (Supply)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
THIS ROLE IS BASED IN BANGKOK, THAILAND – RELOCATION PROVIDED
Get to Know our Team:
The Supply, Operations, Analytics and Programs (SOAP) team is a team of creative entrepreneurs that develop solutions for Agoda’s non-accommodation partners and promote Agoda’s top and bottom line growth. We design tailored business and product solutions with our partners and help them generate measurable value. Members of our team are empowered and supported to grow their market(s) or accounts. We develop win-win relationships and leverage Agoda’s unique accommodations portfolio and tech solutions to bring our partners the advantages they seek. Utilizing our strong brand and resources, we build new channels to increase the visibility of Agoda, introduce more travelers to our great products and service and deliver significant revenues to the overall business.
The Supply, Operations, Analytics and Programs (SOAP) team is a fast growing and dynamic team within Partner Services department of Agoda. The team is responsible for developing and scaling a range of marketing solutions for accommodation partners focusing on growth, visibility, conversion, pricing recommendations and financial products, as well as advertising and display marketing solutions for businesses and travel organizations.
The team scope includes strategic planning, business development and sales operations, project management, contracting operations, risk assessment and collections operations, product development work and data analytics. Team members closely work with multiple internal stakeholders in product and tech, finance and legal, marketing and partner services in our HQ as well as in multiple offices around the world.
We are looking for a Manager – Learning and Development (Supply) to help our employees, working in various supply departments, advance their skills and knowledge. This role will be part of central Supply Operations, Analytics and Programs team in our HQ in Bangkok, a team which enables our supply teams – partner services, partner development, supply operations, partner programs and supply analytics – to achieve best possible results.
In this role, you should be passionate about helping people learn and grow. Excellent communication skills are essential. If you also have experience designing e-learning courses and managing program execution plans in collaboration with multiple stakeholders, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, in this role you will help our supply departments succeed by training and developing our people.
In this Role, you’ll get to:
- Evaluate individual and departmental development and learning needs
- Create and execute learning strategies and programs
- Implement various learning programs for local Supply teams in multiple markets, as well as for Central Team
- Design and deliver interactive e-learning courses, workshops and other trainings in collaboration with People team and other stakeholders
- Assess the success of learning programs and help employees make the most of it
- Help managers develop their team members through career pathing
- Track budgets and negotiate contracts with external providers when needed
- Start as individual contributor and eventually hire and oversee training and L&D operations specialists
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- 6+ years of proven experience as an L&D Manager, Training Manager or similar
- Current knowledge of effective learning and development methods
- Familiarity with e-learning platform, tools, and practices
- Proven experience in project management and budgeting
- Proficient in MS Office tools, ability to build effective presentations and train the trainers
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills; sharp business acumen
- Ability to build rapport with employees and stakeholders from various departments
- BSc/BA in Business, Knowledge Management, Psychology or a related field
- Professional certification (e.g. CPLP, CPTD, APTD) is a plus
- Knowledge and experience of video clips creation and editing is an advantage
- Experience with Workplace Learning and Bridge tools is an advantage
- Knowledge of online travel industry and/or account management practices and/or basics of e-commerce business is an advantage
- Direct team management experience for 3+ years is an advantage
#Thailand #Bangkok #LearningandDevelopment #L&D
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.