Senior Area Manager – Partner Services (Beijing)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
Agoda is a travel booking platform and accommodation is at our core. As our accommodation partners are a key to our success, we work hard to ensure their success. That is why the Market Management team of Agoda’s Partner Services specializes in strategic account management. We serve as consultants, offering strategic advice on how best to excel on Agoda’s commercial platform. We are direct contributors to what makes Agoda one of the market leaders because we understand accommodation needs and offer innovative solutions. From Bangkok to New York and beyond, our team has footprints in over 50 locations around the world. With the help of industry-leading technology, we work and collaborate globally to bring together the best ideas from diverse perspectives. The Market Management team invests in long-term relationships that spans borders and cultures and results in incredible value for Agoda, our partners, and our customers.
As Senior Area Manager your main objectives will be to develop and execute an area-level strategy, based on data and market knowledge and to drive significant business growth. You will also be responsible for providing guidance and leadership to account management teams and for delivering on targets and growth expectations that form a key part of Agoda’s business goals. In so doing, this individual will bring excellent analytical skills, strong account and client management experience, a successful record of sustainable performance and the capacity to lead, motivate, coach and mentor teams.
In this Role, you’ll get to:
- Lead the implementation of country strategy in multiple geographical areas
- Lead, coach and develop high performing teams responsible for growing our business
- Help formulate and drive execution of country commercial and profitability targets
- Implement strategies with top partners to enhance productivity and opportunities to maintain a competitive advantage
- Lead the relationship with top local and selected regional partners
- Coordinate with top management on strategic planning and objectives
- Attend and participate in relevant industry events
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- More than 7 years of professional experience of which at least 3 years being a team leader role
- Past success in leading, coaching and developing teams
- Relevant business development or general management experience
- Strong numerical & analytical skills working with big data and attention to detail.
- Ability to successfully communicate proposals to potential partners and internal stakeholders.
- Experience in tech/online or e-commerce business preferred.
#sales #PeopleManagement #BD #Beijing #4 #LI-ZFL
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.