Performance Excellence ManagerApply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 3.6 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 6,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
THIS ROLE IS BASED IN BANGKOK, THAILAND – RELOCATION PROVIDED
Get to Know our Team:
Agoda is a travel booking platform and accommodation is at our core. As our accommodation partners are a key to our success, we work hard to ensure their success. That is why the Market Management team of Agoda’s Partner Services specializes in strategic account management. We serve as consultants, offering strategic advice on how best to excel on Agoda’s commercial platform. We are direct contributors to what makes Agoda one of the market leaders because we understand accommodation needs and offer innovative solutions. From Bangkok to New York and beyond, our team has footprints in over 50 locations around the world. With the help of industry-leading technology, we work and collaborate globally to bring together the best ideas from diverse perspectives. The Market Management team invests in long-term relationships that spans borders and cultures and results in incredible value for Agoda, our partners, and our customers.
In this Role, you’ll get to:
- Close partnership with key business and people team stakeholders to aid, advise and solve challenges in line with Agoda’s Supply team’s philosophy
- Enhance the performance management, including process improvement, benefits, and welfare programs, providing recommendations through data & insights
- Support Oversees, investigations and provides guidance on relevant actions for ER and Performance related issues and queries
- Partner with department heads and country leaders on their organizational design and change
- Analyze and share actional insights and trends with country leaders and department heads on
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- 3+ years of demonstrated experience in Project Management / People operations at a multi-national organization
- A combination of HR experience in (and partnering with) the following areas: organizational design, onboarding, payroll, business consulting, data analysis and employee relations
- Superb, demonstrated quantitative skills with the highest degree of precision
- Excellent communication skills, including extensive experience meeting and presenting to senior executives
- High level of discretion, confidentiality, and ethics
- Ability to work well with people in a highly multi-cultural environment
- Ability to cope well with ambiguity and change in a dynamic environment.
- Humility, flexibility, good interpersonal skills and the ability to lead difficult conversations is a must
#Thailand #Bangkok #LearingandDevelopment #PerformanceExellence
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.