Compensation and Benefits Coordinator (6 months contract)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 6,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
The Compensation & Benefits team at Agoda has been instrumental in launching innovative benefits programs and working with our Management to build a world-class company. Agoda has experienced dramatic growth and as we attract more talent, we are looking for a motivated, responsible, and reliable coordinator to join our team! Agoda’s compensation and benefits programs play a crucial role in our employees’ satisfaction and retention, and this role will help to ensure we can continue to deliver that.
In This Role, You’ll Get To
- Be responsible for monthly operations such as Workday data upload for payroll process and managing compensation-related details.
- Ensure our monthly operations are delivered on time, accurately, and efficiently.
- Coordinate with different internal and external stakeholders e.g., employees, finance team, payroll team, and vendors.
- Support other Compensation & Benefits projects administrations including compensation cycle, total rewards benchmark, etc.
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- High level of discretion, confidentiality, and ethics.
- Good command of Thai and English (written and spoken).
- Knowledge of Excel and is willing to learn.
- Excellent attention to detail, organization, and follow-up skills.
- Fast learner and desire to develop knowledge and career.
- Good problem-solving and communication skills.
- Ability to cope well with ambiguity and change.
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.