Associate Manager – Operations, Strategic Partnerships (Bangkok based)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
Strategic Partnerships is a team of creative entrepreneurs that develop solutions for Agoda’s non-accommodation partners and promote Agoda’s top and bottom line growth. We design tailored business and product solutions with our partners and help them generate measurable value. Members of our team are empowered and supported to grow their market(s) or accounts. We develop win-win relationships and leverage Agoda’s unique accommodations portfolio and tech solutions to bring our partners the advantages they seek. Utilizing our strong brand and resources, we build new channels to increase the visibility of Agoda, introduce more travelers to our great products and service and deliver significant revenues to the overall business.
We are seeking Associate Manager position in our Strategic Partnerships department to support the direction and growth of Travel Distribution (B2B) partnerships. In this role, you will be actively innovating and supporting Central Team initiatives across Agoda’s core markets.
In this Role, you’ll get to:
- Contribute towards building and enhancing the accommodation inventory distribution, credit management framework and other central team functions for Agoda’s B2B business.
- Process optimization of existing business flows through innovation and automation to improve performance and efficiency metrics.
- Extract and explore data sets, further analyze, and interpret trends or patterns to identify opportunities.
- Collaborate with market teams to collect feedbacks on existing processes, evaluate them and further provide enhancement recommendations.
- Work with cross functional teams to ensure Agoda’s partner centric core values are maintained and enhanced.
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- 1-2 years’ experience in operations support, travel distribution or project management in a reputed travel or tech organization.
- Ability to clearly define and communicate process flow and business cases for functional implementations.
- Highly organized and comfortable with making logical decisions, tasks prioritization and ability to effectively keep track of moving parts across daily functions.
- Quick learner who can collaborate with various cross functional teams to deliver industry competent business flow based on simplicity and efficiency.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and build relationships with people across all levels and organizations.
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field.
It’s Great if you have:
- Competent problem solving, numerical and analytical skills.
- Hands-on SQL data query skills to analyze data and solve real business problems.
- Ability to adapt and drive results in a transformational / change management environment.
- Strong communication skills with fluency in English (written & spoken).
- Basic Chinese language reading skill is required.
#1 #2 #bangkok
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.