International Payroll Coordinator (6 months contract)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get To Know Our Team
The People Team is a purveyor of opportunity, searching the globe for the most talented individuals and offering them an open, collaborative workplace. By prioritizing skill and potential, we have cultivated a powerful assembly of professionals through our drive for equal opportunity and diversity. We make the move to Agoda a breeze with assisted onboarding programs, and we continue to support and enrich our thousands of Agoda employees through individual growth with outstanding learning programs and various means of assistance. Our development of incredible benefits has ensured everyone can stay strong, healthy, and happy during their time at Agoda. Leading ambitious changes and making a positive impact in the lives of our employees, the People Team is a crucial and rewarding part of the Agoda family.
Agoda has experienced dramatic growth. As the company grows and attracts more talent, Agoda seeks to hire a self-motivated, dynamic Payroll Coordinator to help us administer monthly payroll activities. The ideal candidate will work closely with our Payroll Manager, our Payroll Specialists and our Finance team to ensure accurate, audit-proof payrolls for the 35+ legal entities around the world. In addition to Finance and the Payroll team, the Payroll Coordinator will work very closely with other People functions at Agoda, including Compensation & Benefits to ensure we are effectively administering accurate payrolls efficiently.
In This Role, You’ll Get To
- Responsible for monthly payroll activities such as collating and validating inputs, outputs and statutory payments for assigned countries.
- Coordinate with external payroll vendor to ensure timely and accurate payments and filing of taxes, social security fund, provident fund and other third-party payment to the government authorities.
- Manage payroll vendors by strictly adhering to the contract and SLA and to ensure compliance to local regulatory requirements.
- Manage enquiries relating to payroll matters from internal and external stakeholders, and provide advice as required.
- Assisting with other ad-hoc tasks as assigned by the Payroll Manager.
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- Proven work experience of minimum 1 year in a HR or similar environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Fluency in English is a must.
- Strong analytical, articulation and problem-solving skills, with great attention to details.
- Strong math skills with an ability to spot numerical errors.
- Proficient in all MS products: Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Is a team-player and can operate effectively in a fast-paced and multicultural environment.
- Resilience to work under tight deadlines and under pressure.
- High level of discretion, confidentiality, and ethics
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.