Strategic Tech Partnership Lead (Bangkok based)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
Partner Development is a team of creative entrepreneurs that develop solutions for Agoda’s accommodation partners and promote Agoda’s top and bottom-line growth. We design tailored business and product solutions with our partners and help them generate measurable value. Members of our team are empowered and supported to grow their market(s) or accounts. We develop win-win relationships and leverage Agoda’s unique accommodations portfolio and tech solutions to bring our partners the advantages they seek. Utilizing our strong brand and resources, we roll out new product to increase the visibility of Agoda, introduce more travelers to our great products and service and deliver significant revenues to the overall business.
Tech Partnership team is responsible for driving partner’s performance ensuring connectivity between Agoda and property’s interphase before actual launch is successful. The team analyzes, plans, and executes direct supply growth through technical partnerships and supply strategy.
Located at our Bangkok office, this position requires close coordination with commercial and operational stakeholders, to drive the assigned portfolio’s performance.
Tech Partnership Lead role will analyze, plan, and execute direct supply growth through technical partnerships and supply strategy
In this Role, you’ll get to:
- Partner Growth: Leverage partners to drive supply coverage and quality via commercial and technical innovation
- Scoping: Build business cases for product development based on identified supply partnership opportunities
- Project Delivery: Execute supply connectivity strategy regionally leveraging internal and external resources
- Experimentation: Test any technical or strategic changes through data driven experimentation
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working in sales, account management, project management or consulting roles
- Analytical and proven track record in using data to drive strategy and make decisions
- Ability to work and prioritize under pressure in a competitive industry/rapidly changing environment
- Experience in building strong cross-functional relationships with stakeholders within the company.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
It’s Great if you have:
- Experience in the travel or OTA industry
- Understanding of APIs and xml connections
- Exposure to one or more data analysis packages or databases, e.g., SAS, R, SPSS, Python, VBA, SQL, tableau
- 360 vision on supply plan and operation as you will work with supply, product, performance marketing, customer experience, finance and pricing teams
- Visibility to C level / senior leadership
- Access to Agoda leading edge supply & data technology
- Mentorship + various opportunities for advancement throughout the business
#bangkok #singapore #australia #london #kualalumpur #berlin #sydney #melbourne
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.