Learning and Development E-Learning Developer (Based in Bangkok)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
The Customer Experience Group of Agoda effectively serves our customers and partners to ensure satisfying results. This great task is accomplished with the support of our Global Service Vertical team. We serve as the backbone for Customer Experience Group’s global operations. Our team is comprised of project managers, process owners, analysts, and talent management. Together we work nonstop to improve the quality and efficiency of our customer and partner support processes. Working with the Global Service Vertical team is a great opportunity to collaborate with various stakeholders and develop initiatives with our sister companies and external partners all over the world. We are a very data-driven environment, eager to move fast and learn through experimentation. A clear focus on supporting our customers and partners is bolstered by a strong, entrepreneurial culture that enriches us and Agoda’s business performance.
Our CEG Learning & Development Team is looking for an e-Learning Developer to assist the dynamic, creative L&D group in Bangkok.
In this Role, you’ll get to:
- Create fresh and creative visual designs aligned with Agoda’s branding and the Design and Development team’s visual design approach
- Develop eLearning courses using a variety of authoring tools and based on previously created storyboards
- Consult with Instruction Designers and L&D Specialists on visual design and preferred eLearning interactions to maximize learning results
- Shoot, record, and edit video and audio segments
- QA developed courses to ensure that the content, media, graphics, and interface all work seamlessly
- Monitor and evaluate the learners’ feedback and interaction with the developed eLearning courses and improve accordingly
- Consult the Instructional Designer on the best ways to implement the ideas mentioned in the storyboard
- Advise on ways to enhance learner’s interactivity and engagement
- Interact with the Instructional Designer, L&D staff, Operations, and other support teams within CEG
- Create easy-to-use learning templates to gain efficiencies on development time
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- Knowledge and Experience
- Hands-on experience in eLearning development using any authoring tool; preferably Articulate Storyline 360
- Proficient in using the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite tools in creating learning content (Photoshop, Audition, Illustrator, Premier Pro, After Effects, etc.)
- Video and audio editing (Advanced)
- Creation of simple animations (Intermediate)
- Graphic Design Experience (Intermediate)
- Instructional design knowledge (Basic)
- LMS Experience (Basic)
- Creativity and visualization
- Proficient communication
- Maintaining constructive work relationships with employees of all departments; seniors as well as juniors
- Success in the role
- On-time delivery
- Output quality
- Learner performance
*** The opportunity is open to both local and international candidates. Full visa sponsorship and relocation assistance will be provided. ***
#newyork #sydney #melbourne #london #kualalumpur #manila #bangkok #singapore #madrid #paris #rome #berlin #munich #TRNG #PRJM #4 #LI-EB1
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.