Business Analyst (Strategy & Growth) – EMEAApply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Please note that this role can be located in Dubai, Barcelona, Berlin or London.
Get to Know our Team:
The Business Excellence Team works closely with the sales department (Partner Services) to identify and optimize growth opportunities on hotel supply for Agoda. The team is responsible for supply health and sales performance, as well creating and managing initiatives to measure and implement change. We collaborate with multiple departments and produce highly visible results backed up by data. Utilizing powerful tools and possessing an end-to-end view of how Agoda works, the Business Excellence team offers a unique opportunity for anyone who thrives in challenging and fast-paced environments.
We’re looking for a Business Analyst (Strategy & Growth) to help scale and drive growth across multiple verticals within the EMEA region. You will work directly with multiple inter-brand stakeholders, including senior leadership team.
This role will use data to identify growth opportunities and execute localized experiments, product improvements and process optimization. You should be well versed in identifying, presenting and implementing projects in a dynamic environment. Some understanding of e-commerce and business metrics (such as conversion and ROI) is important, as well as high proficiency in data and analytics. You will impact Agoda’s business by analyzing complex data-sets and exploring new business opportunities. We’re looking for the future leaders who think critically, test, learn from mistakes, and adapt quickly.
In this Role, you’ll get to:
- Identify, lead and support projects to improve Agoda’s supply in Europe, Middle East and Africa
- Leverage data to analyze, identify and support recommendations for growth
- Present proposals and make recommendations to senior leadership
- Build reports and dashboards to improve the way we visualize data
- Drive large scale, cross-functional initiatives in support of key strategic priorities
- Develop and operationalize tools to monitor and improve business performance
- Analyze the impact of business initiatives, use data to make recommendations and propose changes
- Set up operational processes and help our leaders run the business skillfully, which includes clarifying accountability, putting structure and framework, as well as seeing through business-critical success metrics
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, or similar quantitative discipline. MBA or other advanced technical degree preferred.
- Strong data skills with advanced knowledge of Excel, SQL, Tableau, PowerBI or similar.
- Proven ability to leverage analytics to inform and influence decision-making; excellent skills in presenting and analyzing data and creating actionable reports.
- Entrepreneurial thinking, with experience implementing innovative ideas or products in complex organizations.
- Strategic thinking and planning, effective at breaking down complex problems and driving and managing change.
- Excellent communication skills with proven ability to use data to convey complex messages clearly and with conviction to different stakeholders.
- Experience in data analytics, strategy/business insights for a fast-growing globally operating tech company preferred.
#Berlin #London #Barcelona #Dubai
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.