Global Brand Creative Manager/Senior Manager (Bangkok based, Relocation provided)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Agoda is still reasonably new at brand marketing—in the last few years, we’ve come a long way, and we’re excited about the path ahead.
To join us on our journey, we’re looking for a Global Brand Creative Manager or Senior Manager who will oversee a growing team of 10 which includes associate design managers, visual designers, motion graphics designers, and a copywriter.
This person will have the opportunity to learn and grow with the global Brand Marketing team based in Thailand. They will play a key role in driving the overall look, feel, tone and execution of the brand across customer, employee, and partner touchpoints globally.
This role is based out of Agoda’s Global Operations Center in Bangkok, Thailand, giving the successful applicant the once-in-a-lifetime chance to work in one of the world’s most exciting and fast-paced cities, close to some of the most iconic travel destinations, with a fun and talented team. We provide complete relocation for you and your family and excellent benefits.
About the Brand team
We are the guardians of the Agoda brand, with a mission to make Agoda a trusted name in global travel. Our scope is broad and encompasses various projects and collaborations with other departments at Agoda. In any given week, we could be working on campaign creation and activation (including consumer research, creative development, agency management, production, media planning, measurement, and testing), producing assets for Agoda’s various marketing channels and our website and app, or designing official Agoda merch for our offices around the globe. We ensure the brand is always looking and sounding its best in everything we do, whether on the world stage or in a company newsletter.
The Brand team is diverse, representing strategists, media planners, project managers, brand managers, creatives, and more, from different walks of life. We have in common a love of travel (and travel deals) and a passion for finding fun and innovative ways to bring the Agoda brand to the world.
In this role you’ll get to:
- Manage delivery and output for the team as it acts as an internal creative agency for the company and services all departments and office locations globally.
- Drive creative development & develop scalable design systems for Agoda’s marketing collateral, including email, display, brand, social, PR, and branded placements on the Agoda website, app, and mobile web.
- Influence and contribute to the front end UX, working closely with counterparts in the Product Design team.
- Drive visual identity & naming development for new Agoda products and services, ensuring that concepts support the company’s portfolio growth and achieve business goals.
- Help shape and refine the overall visual identity of the brand and act as brand guardian through the ongoing development and refinement of Agoda’s brand guidelines.
- Review and provide feedback for concepts developed by Agoda’s creative agency partners for platforms including TV/video, OOH, digital, social, and influencer/content partnerships.
- Pitch/present ideas to senior leaders and key stakeholders across the company, including C-suite management.
- Advise stakeholders on how to leverage Agoda’s visual identity in a way that flexibly supports individual products and teams but always builds equity for the master brand.
- Manage relationships with production partners, who assist with more complex deliverables like motion graphics, animation, or brand identity.
- Hire, mentor, coach, and develop your team, including writing performance reviews & leading training / creative sessions to drive design innovation.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Minimum 5+ years professional experience as a senior art director or creative director or similar, in a supervisory role – on the corporate side and/or at an agency.
- Technical degree in Design, Visual Arts, or a related field.
- Ability to prioritize and manage overall team workload and meet critical project deadlines.
- Portfolio highlighting related works, such as brand identities, brand guidelines, logos, illustrations, videos, animations, design systems, and graphic layouts.
- Exhibit strong, proven leadership skills and highly developed interpersonal skills to lead, manage, and motivate a team.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal. Ability to communicate conceptual ideas and design rationale with different stakeholders and build good working relationships.
- Background in or working knowledge of UX/UI design.
- Advanced skills in problem-solving and familiarity with technical constraints and limitations as they apply to designing for platforms (e.g., desktop and mobile)
- Proficient in English.
- Proficient with industry-standard design and video editing tools (e.g., Photoshop, Illustrator, After effects, Premiere, Figma)
#bangkok #sydney #singapore #taipei #melbourne #hongkong #shanghai #beijing #tokyo #sanfrancisco #seattle #newyork #boston #losangeles #toronto #vancouver #chicago #sandiego #washdc #miami #austin #berlin #london #stockholm #paris #dublin #prague #amsterdam #barcelona #brussels #copenhagen #vienna #munich #oslo #madrid #milan #hamburg #helsinki #rome #budapest #warsaw #bucharest #krakow #capetown #johannesburg #ART #DSGN
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.