Global Immigration PartnerApply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
The People Team is a purveyor of opportunity, searching the globe for the most talented individuals and offering them an open, collaborative workplace. By prioritizing skill and potential, we have cultivated a powerful assembly of professionals through our drive for equal opportunity and diversity. We make the move to Agoda a breeze with assisted onboarding programs, and we continue to support and enrich our thousands of Agoda employees through individual growth with outstanding learning programs and various means of assistance. Our development of incredible benefits has ensured everyone can stay strong, healthy, and happy during their time at Agoda. Leading ambitious changes and making a positive impact in the lives of our employees, the People Team is a crucial and rewarding part of the Agoda family.
The selected Global Immigration Partner would be a member of our growing Mobility Team, helping us to grow, scale and also assist in the day-to-day operational running of the Immigration program, while working on other exciting projects which involves multiple stakeholders, within the internal & external function of the businesses.
In this Role, you’ll get to:
- Manage and coordinate global mobility services (immigration and relocation support, vendor management) for Agoda employees, focusing on business efficiency and local support
- Work closely with appropriate stakeholders to ensure employees join and relocate on-time with high satisfaction.
- Manage, maintain and build relationship with government stakeholders to ensure that we can be aligned with the business
- Manage escalations, ensure appropriate stakeholders are aware and that matters are resolved in timely manner
- Building internal relationship with different teams to ensure business continuity.
- Take ownership of tasks and propose solutions on how to improve the processes
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- At least 3-4 years of relevant working experience within global mobility / HR / professional services firm,
- Knowledge of 2 or more APAC Corporate Immigration related matters.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Communication skills – excellent verbal fluency in English and one other language to deal with external stakeholders which may include government officials.
- Resilient – being able to work under tight deadlines & high volumes of work.
- Tech-savvy – be proficient in MS Products but also be able to challenge the norm.
- Ownership – showcase that you have the knack to take a problem, own it and solve it.
- Integrity – high level of discretion, confidentiality and ethics.
- Strong customer service – deliver consistent customer-oriented services to internal and external parties.
Relocation provided to Bangkok OR Singapore.
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.