Learning and Development Specialist (Flights) – based in Kuala Lumpur or BangkokApply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
The Customer Experience Group of Agoda effectively serves our customers and partners to ensure satisfying results. This great task is accomplished with the support of our Global Service Vertical team. We serve as the backbone for Customer Experience Group’s global operations. Our team is comprised of project managers, process owners, analysts, and talent management. Together we work nonstop to improve the quality and efficiency of our customer and partner support processes. Working with the Global Service Vertical team is a great opportunity to collaborate with various stakeholders and develop initiatives with our sister companies and external partners all over the world. We are a very data-driven environment, eager to move fast and learn through experimentation. A clear focus on supporting our customers and partners is bolstered by a strong, entrepreneurial culture that enriches us and Agoda’s business performance.
Our CEG Learning & Development Team is looking for a Learning and Development Specialist to assist the dynamic, creative L&D group in Kuala Lumpur
This team is an organic part of CEG’s daily operations owning standard operating procedures, new hires’ job readiness, on-the-job and continuous development.
We also impact operations and customer experience through a series of developmental activities.
In this Role, you’ll get to:
Create Training Design & Conduct Learning Facilitation
- The jobholder will be required to deliver core training modules including process training, customer service, and soft skills.
- Carry out on the job one-to-one training follow up and coaching sessions to meet specific training and development needs as necessary
- To execute remote learning programs for all our locations as required
- To help continuously upskill training platforms / tools & processes
- To facilitate Immersion session by guiding and supporting case handling
Help onboard our new hires by giving them the confidence to successfully complete their new hire training
- Bring in industry best practices to help localize our Training methodology to cater for various cultural learning practices
- Help create & maintain motivation to learn and develop for our customer support specialists
- Evaluate all training carried out to ensure that all the knowledge acquired during the training has been successfully transferred back to the workplace, and that the training has been relevant, informative and effective.
- Track, analyze & report the attendance and progress of all attendees in liaison with the management team
- Update own job knowledge by studying industry best practice & participating in training activities
- Support the work done through additional training courses by providing one-to-one coaching, This would also assist in the identification of further learning needs.
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- At least 1 year experience in learning and development
- Experience working for a travel agency or contact centre for an airline or OTA
- Proficiency in one of the three Global Distribution Systems preferably Sabre, Amadeus, Galileo.
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Impeccable facilitation and presentation skills
- Have a good understanding of customer/partner needs and the ability to provide world class support
- Able to design and develop knowledge content and learning assets that meet learning/application objectives
- The ability to maintain constructive work relationships with the employees across all functions and at all levels
- Work hours flexibility (able to work in shifts)
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel and PowerPoint)
It’s Great if you have:
- Ability to communicate in other languages
- Experience as Tier 2 or Tier 3 support for an airline or OTA is preferred
- Knowledge of e-learning
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.