Accommodation Services Specialist – ShanghaiApply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
The Accommodation Services Specialist is responsible for facilitating Onboarding and Support for all our partners. An Accommodation Services Specialist will provide support to the Accommodation Services Team Leader and will support the team with property sign ups, relationships, and to coordinate with other departments involved in assigned projects.
- Educate partners on the use of the extranet, manage availability on site;
- Assist in activation of listings (outbound and inbound calls, tickets) Process sign-ups so that there is zero backlog;
- Handle support tickets from Partners and Market Management team with the highest integrity and quality;
- Optimize content to maximize conversion;
- Prepare reports as necessary;
- Participate in market and competition research (if required);
- Assist in resolving issues related to “key accounts” and connectivity relating to transactions, allotment, notification, cancellations, etc.
- Share and seek out best practices and knowledge;
- Accountable for meeting individual KPIs and team goals and following procedures;
- Promoting supplier self-service support and maintenance;
- Increase operational efficiencies and revenue within the team, and improve inter department workflows;
- Improve Net Promoter scores/ Satisfaction Scores from accommodation partners.
- Bachelor or equivalent degree required;
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field would be desirable although fresh graduates are welcome to apply;
- Strong communication skills with fluency in English and Mandarin language;
- Basic computer and MS Excel skill;
- Adaptable to new technologies, quick learner;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills along with a strong ability to convince;
- Autonomous and result driven (history of achieving ambitious targets);
- Navigates well in ambiguous work environments (minimal structure or formalized processes);
- Energetic and driven personality;
- Adapts well to and is energized by change;
- Must be operationally orientated;
- Ability to work in a highly dynamic environment and is open to change in responsibilities, workflows, as needed by the business.
#shanghai #shenzhen #SALE #CUST #2 #LI-AL2
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.