Senior Product Designer – Enterprise Data Products (Bangkok-based, Relocation Provided)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
The Domain of Enterprise Data Products
Behind the scenes of everything we do for creating compelling Agoda product experiences for our customers and hotel partners, data is the very core resource and also the key to the success of business strategy, customer loyalty and organizational productivity. The enterprise data products are the digital products that we design and build internally to help fulfill the needs of enterprise level business scenarios that are related to data science, such as data catalog, data engineering, data integration, data quality governance, data visualizations and data innovations.
Get to Know Agoda Design:
The Design team is a diverse group of product designers and researchers that help to build Agoda’s products from our home office in Bangkok. Being a product-driven company, we constantly partner with product managers and engineers to understand user problems and design workflows, interactions, and visual interfaces. The opportunity and timing are now if you wish to come into a team that’s small enough to be scrappy and hands on, yet big enough to influence change and product strategy. The product designer role for enterprise data products will be working with highly-matured data teams of Agoda to co-create the future of Agoda data domains.
Experience Requirements & Role Expectations:
- 4+ years of full-time experience as a UX/Interaction designer for digital or web-based products; in-house designer experience highly preferred
- Has experience of managing multiple stakeholders with agile development process
- Proficiency in design methodologies and software for wireframing, prototyping, and creating final deliverables
- Proficient in creating wireframes, UX design tools and prototyping
- A strong portfolio of work that demonstrates your design thinking, process, and solutions as it relates to web-based products or mobile applications that with complexities
- Be able to drive design initiatives by translating critical data point insights into design actions
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills in English
- Worked with enterprise products or B2B domain as a big plus
- Understanding of data technologies will be another big plus
- You’ll be managing and addressing the needs of multiple data team stakeholders on multiple data-related initiatives, including data scientists, business intelligence, data engineering, product management and product development. You’ll synthesize their different needs into cohesive design solutions
- You need to approach ambiguous problem spaces systematically, breaking their complexities down into manageable design initiatives and collaborating with product stakeholders on implementations
- You’ll need to perform all parts of the design process, from understanding business objectives, to defining interactions and delivering beautiful pixels
- You’ll need to drive design initiatives by translating critical data point insights into design actions
#seattle #sanfrancisco #beijing #newyork #london #bangkok #singapore #chicago #hongkong #singapore #berlin #shanghai #losangeles #boston #austin #toronto #luxembourg #munich #oslo #copenhagen #stockholm #helsinki #brussels #hamburg #stuttgart #taipei #hamburg #stuttgart #dublin #telaviv #sydney #melbourne #perth #vancouver #montreal #prague #paris #dublin #telaviv #milan #rome #tokyo #osaka #lisbon #amsterdam #LI-VV1
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.