Partner Development Operations Specialist – Based in BangkokApply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to know our team:
Partner Development is a team of creative entrepreneurs which design tailored business and product solutions for our partners and help them generate incremental value. Members of our team are empowered and supported to grow their market(s) or accounts. We develop win-win relationships and leverage Agoda’s unique accommodations portfolio and tech solutions to bring our partners the advantages they seek. Utilizing our strong brand and resources, we roll out new products to increase the visibility of Agoda, introduce more travelers to our great products and services and deliver significant revenues to the overall business.
Partner Development Operations team creates and supports processes, systems & tooling for direct supply growth through scaled outbound teams and technical platforms. They are analytical, results-driven and believe in leveraging data to inform and design the operational processes & automations that scale operations.
In This Role, You’ll Get To
Develop Solutions: Ideates, develops, and communicates innovative and practical solutions to solve business problems or improve efficiency in our department
Project support and ownership: Owning the success of projects to roll out new tools and services to global teams. Build new processes and solve problems.
Data Analysis: Confident in using data and automation orientated tools to identify and solve problems or improve existing processes
Execution: Reliable execution of tasks, meeting service level timeliness and quality.
Data: Use data to generate recommendations, understand the correlation between the numbers and how to both interpret, and use the data in execution.
Master Systems: Master Agoda systems, products and programs, follows set processes and uses associated data to monitor progress toward agreed business goals.
Flexible Support: Work according to the sprint plan, but maintain flexibility for inter-ops team priorities to increase our efficiency
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- Support product initiatives and ensure good coordination and collaboration between the teams in various Agoda’s departments
- Lead operational flows configuration based on process improvement, automation of activities and implementation of new systems, tool, processes & interfaces (product improvements)
- Analyze data to ensure that the outputs of processes are achieved; identify key issues and risks, report accordingly to management and propose solutions to be implemented
- Ensure constant calibration of between project teams and other stakeholder
- Resolve problems through data analysis, provide efficient reporting and communication
Would Be Preferred, But Not Required
- Understanding of agile working methodology
- Computer Science or Engineering background
- Exposure to one or more data analysis packages or databases, e.g., SQL/Python / Tableau for visualization.
- Access to Agoda leading edge supply & data technology
- Mentorship + various opportunities for advancement throughout the business
Below are some websites to learn more about Agoda.com:
#bangkok #ANLS #2 #3 #LI-KR1
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.