Corporate RecruiterApply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Agoda is Asia’s leading online travel agency and we are always looking for the best talent available. By joining Agoda, you will become part of a truly international team, with leading experts of diverse backgrounds (multinationals, startup ups, media agencies and recent graduates) coming from 70+ countries around the world.
- Own sourcing efforts for your open job roles to ensure that the business has access to the best talent in the market, working comfortably on a global level.
- Collaborate with internal partners across various departments in the organization, clarifying expectations and roles of each participant involved in your recruitment process.
- Engage in creative talent mapping efforts for the purposes of building our candidate pipeline as well as to provide market intelligence to the business.
- Conduct recruitment and interview training to improve the standard for hiring within the organization (no prior experience here necessary).
- Provide guidance to junior recruiters in the Corporate Recruitment function.
- Minimum 1 year of recruitment experience.
- Experience recruiting expats or recruiting for international assignments.
- Fluency in the written and spoken English language.
- Located in or able to re-locate to our Thailand (Bangkok) offices.
- Strong computer skills: LinkedIn, Job Boards, GreenHouse, MS Office Suite, Outlook.
- Self-directed and highly motivated with a strong sense of urgency.
- Highly passionate about Recruitment
Interested candidates can complete this online form. We will contact you if you are selected to continue in the recruitment process.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.