Manager – Travel Distribution, Strategic Partnership (Bangkok-based)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
Strategic Partnerships is a team of creative entrepreneurs that develop solutions for Agoda’s non-accommodation partners and promote Agoda’s top and bottom-line growth. We design tailored business and product solutions with our partners and help them generate measurable value. Members of our team are empowered and supported to grow their market(s) or accounts. We develop win-win relationships and leverage Agoda’s unique accommodations portfolio and tech solutions to bring our partners the advantages they seek. Utilizing our strong brand and resources, we build new channels to increase the visibility of Agoda, introduce more travelers to our great products and service and deliver significant revenues to the overall business.
As Manager, Travel Distribution your main objectives will be to manage Agoda’s relationship with B2B accommodation suppliers and clients. In so doing, you will bring excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, strong account and client management experience and a successful record of using data to drive business decisions.
Whether working with different internal teams or partnering with the largest travel providers in the world, Agoda’s B2B partnerships team solves the toughest problems in the travel industry.
In this role you will get to:
- Manage the relationship with the world’s finest travel brands.
- Extract and explore data to identify opportunities; analyze and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets to influence business decisions.
- Work closely with Product Managers to identify business needs and influence the design of the next big features.
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field.
- 5+ years of experience in B2B account/relationship management or equivalent business development exposure.
- Proven ability to leverage analytics and quantitative methods to inform and influence decision-making
- Strong data skills.
- Highly organized and comfortable with making prioritization decisions. Able to effectively keep track of moving parts across projects and adapt to new information and goals.
- Excellent command of SQL.
It’s great if you have:
- MBA or master’s degree in Math, Economics, Computer Science or Statistics.
- Experience working with data transfer via API’s.
- Exposure to travel technology.
#LI-VV1 #3 #newyork #seattle #losangeles #hongkong #london #singapore #berlin #tokyo #beijing #shanghai
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.