Product Operations Specialist (Non-Property Content) – 6 month contractApply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 6,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
Product/Content Operations is a large, multicultural team of diversely talented individuals that serve as the curators of Agoda’s content. We manage all the content our customers and partners see on each of our products. As a part of our team, you’ll take ownership in processes that are critical to multiple other teams across the business. Product Operations is also keen on self-improvement and innovation. We run our own experiments on images, structured data, and language copy and analyze the data to make impactful decisions. With the support of state-of-the-art technology and an enriching work environment, we strengthen the bottom line and drive new business for Agoda.
In this Role, you’ll get to:
As a Product Operations Specialist (Non-Property Content team), your responsibilities will center around project management and operations. Tasks may include but are not limited to:
- Project management: own content projects from start to finish.
- Operations: source, maintain, and improve the quantity and quality of content.
- Innovation: generate ideas to drive product innovations. Be creative when hitting a roadblock.
- Collaboration: don’t be shy to reach out to colleagues across teams to move projects forward.
- Communication: prepare and handle reports and presentations related to team projects and KPIs.
- Data Driven: conduct data analysis, interpret the results, translate into meaningful actions, and communicate this upwards and sideways.
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- Undergraduate degree or higher in Geography, Engineering, or related fields from an accredited university.
- 1-2 years working experience is preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Office required.
- Strong communication skills: face to face, presentations, written.
- Knowledge of database systems, structures, and querying languages, such as SQL.
- Proactive, friendly, with a sense of responsibility, and can work independently.
- Process-orientated, flexible and has an eye for detail.
- Motivated and enjoys working in e-travel and hospitality.
- Strong team player with great analytical skill and a multicultural worldview.
- Fluent in English both speaking and writing.
It’s Great If You Have:
- Experience using GIS software such as ArcGIS, QGIS.
- Knowledge of python and other coding languages.
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.