Regional Business Development Manager – Partner ProgramsApply Now
New York, United States
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
GET TO KNOW THE TEAM:
Our Partner Programs Team is a highly driven, fast-paced team, responsible for launching and scaling a range of marketing solutions for accommodation partners across North America. We launch initiatives and projects to increase participation in our programs to grow our hotel partners’ business, exceed our goals and contribute to the overall growth and success of our company.
As a Senior Business Development Manager – Partner Programs, your main objective will be to drive the success of the Partner Services team through strategic initiatives and innovations to increase program participation, exceeding growth expectations and meeting the company’s business goals.
A successful candidate will bring strong business development experience with solid analytical skills and a proven track record of successful Implementation of go-to-market strategies.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU’LL GET TO:
- Develop and implement strategies, initiatives and promotional activities to increase program participation and enhance their performance across North America
- Work closely with regional leadership in North America and Bangkok HQ to plan and execute go-to-market strategies for launching new programs and initiatives
- Lead and support local learning and development, updating account managers on product enhancements and new programs and sharing learnings
- Identify and recommend future opportunities to increase participation and enhance program performance
- Create sound business cases, including market intelligence, feedback and data to develop new products
- Identify, prepare and present benefits of new marketing and growth programs to accommodation partners for participation
- Prepare collateral and case studies for external partners to increase participation and the continuance of programs
- Maintain detailed pipeline and performance tracking, sharing reporting on progress to goal, project deliverables and effectiveness of initiatives to internal stakeholders on a regular basis
- Conduct market research into trends in the industry and market to ensure the competitiveness of Agoda’s products and programs
- Motivate account managers to successfully increase program participation across North America and support the delivery of complex solutions
***Please note that the duties of this role may change at any time due to changing needs of the department
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED:
- Bachelor or equivalent degree required
- Minimum 10 years of proven experience in business development or similar roles in a fast-paced company
- Experience with managing entire regions for the development of business; strong knowledge in location specific strategies
- Adept in building KPIs especially for North America region
- Team management experience is a plus
- Strong communication skills, with fluency in verbal and written English
- Excellent commercial judgement, being able to analyze data and successfully communicate business proposals
- Creative and solutions-oriented, to meet partner needs and achieve company goals
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with ability to develop strong relationships with partners and manage stakeholders
- Highly efficient, able to multi-task and work with constant deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Experiences in project management a plus
- Proactive and positive “get it done” attitude
- Adaptable to new technology, quick learner and energized by change
- Willingness to travel as needed
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.