Facility Manager (Bangkok Based)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
The People Team is a purveyor of opportunity, searching the globe for the most talented individuals and offering them an open, collaborative workplace. By prioritizing skill and potential, we have cultivated a powerful assembly of professionals through our drive for equal opportunity and diversity. We make the move to Agoda a breeze with assisted onboarding programs, and we continue to support and enrich our thousands of Agoda employees through individual growth with outstanding learning programs and various means of assistance. Our development of incredible benefits has ensured everyone can stay strong, healthy, and happy during their time at Agoda. Leading ambitious changes and making a positive impact in the lives of our employees, the People Team is a crucial and rewarding part of the Agoda family.
Agoda seeks for Facility Manager to oversee real estate / workplace strategy and expanding facility for our Thailand and Global offices. This role is defined by innovation, critical thinking, coupled with operational work and collaborating with stakeholders.
In this role, you will advocate for the needs of global employees, space, facilities and curated the projects that support our business needs. Moreover, you will oversee the day-to-day facility & maintenance operations of Thailand, Bangkok offices, working closely with global office managers and promote the team synergy.
We are looking for a forward-thinking, organized, dynamic and productive person with stakeholder & facility management to deliver workspace related services.
This position is open to both local and international candidates with relocation support available for eligible candidates to help ensure the smooth transition to working and living in Bangkok.
In this Role, you’ll get to:
- Oversee the global facilities and maintenance strategy and operations that support our growing distributed workforce across our offices around the world, including office expansion and budget management
- Implement facility procedures, take the lead to address the concerns, take appropriate action, and update effectively on workplace operations for onsite facilities & maintenance, vendor services for Bangkok offices
- Oversee workplace budget partnering with Finance on capex/opex, accruals, reforecast etc.
- Partner with cross-functional teams & leaders, and leadership to ensure the space & facility to promote the future of workplace with healthy & productive environment
- Build strong relationship with external key stakeholders such as building management, real estate vendors etc.
- Manage the implementation & coordination of real estate projects on new construction, renovation, and expansion
- Manage Ad-hoc projects related to physical workplace development
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- 5+ years of relevant working experience in workplace programs, facility, site management, preferably working in dynamic, multicultural, and international working environment
- Understanding of workplace strategy with strong real estate knowledge, facility management, operations management, stakeholder management
- Strong leadership, organizational, analytical, and communication skills
- Proactive with the knowledge of utility systems to ensure the office environment with high standard
- Ability to take ownership, work independently & strategically, highly adaptive & flexible mindset with ‘can-do attitude’
- Hospitality minded
- Knowledge of real estate strategy and operations (expansion, renovation, renewals)
- Strong project management and stakeholder management skills
- Leadership and collaboration
- Budgeting skills
- Facility & maintenance
#LI-SS2 #4 #kualaLumpur#singapore#amsterdam#barcelona#london#hongkong#paris#taiwan#prague#helsinki
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.