Customer Experience Team Manager – Flights Team (Bangkok)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
We are currently looking to recruit self-starting Team Manager to lead a new team of customer service agents for our Flights project based in our Bangkok office. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a start-up project, and influence the best-practices of the team. If you are fluent in English, we would love to hear from you!
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Providing leadership to support our growing contact center team.
- Coaching, mentoring and setting up action plans to support key contact center metrics.
- Focusing on the core-opportunity, namely, providing resolution for any and all customer service touchpoints across multiple communication channels.
- Strong communication skills coupled with the ability to influence others by conducting team meetings, completing appraisals and evaluating performance trends both at the individual and group level.
- Identifying scalable best practices, sharing insights and working as a unit to further the business.
- Passionate about testing an idea, measuring the success and implementing across multi-lingual units.
- Leveraging data to make factual decisions or to influence process improvement opportunities.
- Hiring and developing stars.
- 24/7 Shift work is required.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent verbal and written skill in English and Thai.
- At least 3 years experience in managing a team of customer service agents.
- Experience working in a contact center for travel agency, airline, or OTA would be desirable.
- The ability to motive others to give their very best with proven track record of this skills.
- Proficient in MS office and call center equipment/software programs.
- Strong analytical/presentation skills.
- Able to thrive under pressure, and have experience handing the most critical of customer escalations with calm and respect.
- A desire to help others work towards targets and develop their skills.
- Possess excellent time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Able to build solid and respectful relationships with partners and other stakeholders.
- Ability to work effectively in an start-up environment with rules and structure to be defined.
- A passion for travel and hospitality.
- A strong desire to succeed.
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Provide a 5 day working week, any 5 days of the week.
- Set up medical coverage (outpatient and inpatient).
- Young and dynamic multinational team.
- Continuous learning & development.
- Provide attractive staff discount – discounted hotel accommodation anywhere in the world.
- Modern working environment in the heart of one of the most exciting cities in the world.
- Dress code – smart and casual every day.
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.