Manager – Project Management & Analytics [Bangkok Based]Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
Agoda is a travel booking platform and accommodation is at our core. As our accommodation partners are a key to our success, we work hard to ensure their success. That is why the Market Management team of Agoda’s Partner Services specializes in strategic account management. We serve as consultants, offering strategic advice on how best to excel on Agoda’s commercial platform. We are direct contributors to what makes Agoda one of the market leaders because we understand accommodation needs and offer innovative solutions. From Bangkok to New York and beyond, our team has footprints in over 50 locations around the world. With the help of industry-leading technology, we work and collaborate globally to bring together the best ideas from diverse perspectives. The Market Management team invests in long-term relationships that spans borders and cultures and results in incredible value for Agoda, our partners, and our customers.
You work on operational innovations and projects that directly impact the success of Agoda. You are an expert at interpreting and actioning strategic business goals, using data as your main source of justification. This includes project prioritization, planning and, building business cases for process optimization. You have strong communication skills, are persuasive and can build rapport with all levels of stakeholders to get buy-in.
This role offers a high level of cross-functional interaction and exposure to senior management.
In this Role, you’ll get to:
- Identify and implement initiatives that drive operational efficiencies
- Design tools and resources aiding process enablement and discovery of process risks
- Collaborate, co–ordinate and negotiate with other teams
- Interpret and action strategic business goals
- Communicate insights to senior management
- Build business cases and get buy-in from senior stakeholders
- Lead projects
- Report and present achievements to senior management
- Work directly with your stakeholders to gather business requirements
- Make data easily accessible for users through dashboards and report automation
- Capitalize on data by transforming it into business insights which will contribute to making business decisions
- Optimize the flow of report generation
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor or equivalent degree
- Minimum 3 year’s of relevant work experience
- Strong communication skills with fluency in English
- Strong SQL proficiency
- Adept in data analysis, deriving insights and MIS reporting
- Experience in managing process transformations/operational excellence programs
- Working knowledge of data visualization tools such as Tableau, Power BI etc.
- You are a highly disciplined, proactive, and innovative person.
- You are driven by achieving measurable, impactful results.
- You are an influencer, capable of articulating the business value of complex projects and getting support and buy-in from stakeholders.
- You are able to prioritize your work based on business impact
- You are comfortable operating at senior-level, discussing, challenging, and adapting to the current strategic focus
- You can work as an individual contributor at times and need little guidance
It’s Great if you have:
- A degree in Business Information Systems, Computer Science or Data Science
- Project management experience
- Experience in RPA, BPMS, Lean, Value Stream Mapping etc.
- Experience in tech, eCommerce, consultancy
- Working knowledge of additional automation language(s)
#Analyst #4 #LI-SR1 #bangkok
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.