[Summer Internship 2022] Software Engineer Intern- Full stack, Front End TeamApply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
You will be working as a part of an agile team as a full stack engineer, you will get to experience various parts of Agoda systems that handle millions of users every day, ranging from frontend to backend including data and infrastructures.
In this Role, you’ll get to:
- Be part of an agile product team that do Hypothesis driven development
- Visualizing product usage using data in Hadoop
- Use A/B Testing and make product related decisions based on data
- Develop User Interfaces with our frontend technology (React / Redux / Typescript)
- Develop RESTful / GraphQL APIs (C# / Scala)
- Create real-time monitoring for the production system you have built
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- Studying for a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or any related field
- Basic understanding of Computers and Internet
- Understanding of basic data structures and algorithms
- Able to understand and communicate ideas with team members
- Can communicate well in English
It’s Great if you have:
- Basic knowledge in Object Oriented Programing
- Some understanding of modern frontend or mobile technology e.g. React, Vue, Angular, Flutter
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.