People Project Senior Analyst (Bangkok-Based)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
The People Team is a purveyor of opportunity, searching the globe for the most talented individuals and offering them an open, collaborative workplace. By prioritizing skill and potential, we have cultivated a powerful assembly of professionals through our drive for equal opportunity and diversity. We make the move to Agoda a breeze with assisted onboarding programs, and we continue to support and enrich our thousands of Agoda employees through individual growth with outstanding learning programs and various means of assistance. Our development of incredible benefits has ensured everyone can stay strong, healthy, and happy during their time at Agoda. Leading ambitious changes and making a positive impact in the lives of our employees, the People Team is a crucial and rewarding part of the Agoda family.
The role will be working in POE team (The People Operational Excellence) to support People Operations Partner Team (POP) and Global Mobility Team (GMOB) for laying down the standardize process and manage decision formed through case management. This team will be using the data points to recommend POP and/or GMOB agenda direction and identify critical opportunity for improvement.
To be successful in this role, the person would be creative on executing solutions that helps team to scale. This person will be leading, executing and implementing cross functional projects and act as a trusted consultant for continuous process improvement.
In this Role, you’ll get to:
- Support People Operations Partner (POP) and/or GMOB team and managing day to day operations
- Manage employee relations inbox according to SLA and escalate complex case to POP team for resolutions
- Devise and continuously update case management system to enable management review and collective decision making
- Be a trusted advisor to POPs and GMOB on best practices in edge case decision making
- Take charge on operation documentational procedure & scale viable solutions through technology to enhance efficiencies on day-to-day tasks
- Lead or support Team & Department project initiatives
- create project plans including setting targets for milestones, adhering to deadlines and allocating resources.
- Assisting with the definition of project scope and goals
- Responsible as overall project management and to execute professional and meeting necessary milestones/timeline
- Communicating with Team’s management to keep project aligned with their goals
- Performing quality control on the project throughout development to maintain the expected standards
- Adjusting schedules and targets on the project as needed
- People Team
- Partner with Talent Development team to drive case learnings and process knowledge into talent management systems, processes, and manager and employee learning resources and programs.
- Using developed expertise (case management framework, guidelines, process and tools) to upskill People team members on best practices in operational procedures
- Using developed expertise (case management framework, guidelines, process and tools) to upskill People team members on best practices in operational procedure
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- 3+ years of demonstrated experience in Project Management and People operations at a multi-national organization. Prior project experience in a fast-growing and dynamic environment strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required; relevant advanced degree (e.g., MA/MS or MBA) highly desirable
- Comfortable with supporting cross regional time zones
- A combination of HR topical experience in the following areas: organizational design, onboarding, payroll, data analysis, employee relations, project planning and management
- Proven competencies in research methodology, analytics and problem-solving skills
- Superb, demonstrated quantitative skills with the highest degree of precision
- Excellent communication skills, including extensive experience meeting and presenting to senior executives
- High level of discretion, confidentiality, and ethics a must
- Ability to work well with people in a highly multi-cultural environment
- Ability to cope well with ambiguity and change in a dynamic environment
- Humility, flexibility, good interpersonal skills
#manila #kualalumpur #jakarta #beijing #newdelhi
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.