Workplace Experience Project Specialist (Bangkok-Based)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
The People Team is a purveyor of opportunity, searching the globe for the most talented individuals and offering them an open, collaborative workplace. By prioritizing skill and potential, we have cultivated a powerful assembly of professionals through our drive for equal opportunity and diversity. We make the move to Agoda a breeze with assisted onboarding programs, and we continue to support and enrich our thousands of Agoda employees through individual growth with outstanding learning programs and various means of assistance. Our development of incredible benefits has ensured everyone can stay strong, healthy, and happy during their time at Agoda. Leading ambitious changes and making a positive impact in the lives of our employees, the People Team is a crucial and rewarding part of the Agoda family.
Looking for someone who wants to create a workplace environment where our 4,000+ global employees feel safe, secure, connected and inspired.
In this role, you will be responsible for delivering a diverse range of people focused projects from enhancing our safety programs, organizing inspiring employee activities and events plus deliver future workplace experience needs through new and exciting initiatives. You will serve a pivotal role in enriching Agodan’s experience at work. This role is a means to make a difference: you will contribute to a welcoming, enriching environment for our employees and guests.
The role will require independent pro-active thinking plus confident stakeholder management, enabling cross-collaboration projects to be delivered at pace.
In this Role, you’ll get to:
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to help shape a global in-office experience that is aligned with our culture and values.
- Deliver creative and effective employee engagement initiatives, events and campaigns which educate, inspire and connect employees and drive employee engagement and retention.
- Leverage project management skills to meet project deadlines, manage escalations, manage budgets, ensure appropriate stakeholders are aware of any challenges and focus on solutions.
- Optimize internal process and enhance employee & guest user experiences in their day to day workplace interactions.
- Manage effectively internal resources and third-party vendors (inc. budget management & payments) to deliver safety & engagement programs and enhance our workplace activities.
- Assist with Special Projects (i.e. COVID-19, developing new policies, travel program, hybrid working model etc.).
- Lead by example, promoting and embodying a working environment that showcases our diverse and unique culture
- Communicate effectively and confidently to employees and senior stakeholders across multiple formats including; presentations, internal social media and online channels.
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- 3+ years of experience in project management/and or HR/PR/Communications/Events Management
- Strong presentation and partnership skills that you will draw upon to present your ideas, work with different stakeholders, and drive your initiatives forward
- Positive energy and charisma, focused on delivering solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English; other languages a plus
- Highly organized with strong project management skills & ability to work independently
- Familiarity with platforms to help manage your workflows (Asana or equivalent) as well as employee communication tools (Facebook Workplace, Slack, Zendesk, or equivalent)
- Curiosity and analytical mind-set, with ability to draw actionable insights and action plans
- Natural-born collaborator, matched with the ability to get stuff done at a high quality.
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR, Marketing, Business, or a related field a plus
It’s Great if you have:
- Knowledge or experience of safety programs and office safety requirements
- Strong design eye with the ability to create engaging internal employee communications
- Experience of leading projects across remote global locations through stakeholders
Agoda is a dynamic and fast-changing environment. We expect the person in this role to be flexible in their understanding of the role and to be able and willing to adapt, to add additional areas of focus, and to respond to changing organizational needs, viewing them as an opportunity to grow and develop a varied portfolio of career skills
#singapore #manila #delhi #jakarta #beijing
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.