Associate Director, Key Account Pricing Strategy (Bangkok based, relocation provided)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
Strategic Partnerships is a team of creative entrepreneurs that develop solutions for Agoda’s non-accommodation partners and promote Agoda’s top and bottom line growth. We design tailored business and product solutions with our partners and help them generate measurable value. Members of our team are empowered and supported to grow their market(s) or accounts. We develop win-win relationships and leverage Agoda’s unique accommodations portfolio and tech solutions to bring our partners the advantages they seek. Utilizing our strong brand and resources, we build new channels to increase the visibility of Agoda, introduce more travelers to our great products and service and deliver significant revenues to the overall business.
Agoda is a travel booking platforms with accommodations at its core. As such our Key account managers are a key to our success, we work hard to ensure their success. The Key Accounts team invests in long-term relationships that spans borders and cultures and results in incredible value for Agoda, our partners, and our customers. We serve as consultants, offering strategic advice on how best to excel on Agoda’s commercial platform. We are direct contributors to what makes Agoda a market leader; we understand accommodation needs and offer innovative solutions. From Bangkok to New York and beyond, the Agoda team has footprints in over 50 locations around the world. With the help of industry-leading technology, we work and collaborate globally to bring together the best ideas from diverse perspectives. The Key Accounts team invests in long-term relationships that spans borders and cultures and results in incredible value for Agoda, our partners, and our customers.
Associate Director in Key Account Pricing Strategy plays an integral part by supporting decisions and projects with actionable data insights, reports and tools used to make key business decisions
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Take ownership of analytical projects end to end from extracting and exploring data, generating hypothesis, building a structured analysis, and rigorously evaluating methods and results
- Provide analytical and valuable insights for decision-making support for key projects and management
- Work closely with various business functions to identify opportunities, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets using different techniques and tools such as R studio or Tableau
- Communicate findings and propose actionable recommendations to address the problems
- Build and Lead a team to execute the strategy whilst effectively communicating the strategy to internal stakeholders
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/Statistics/Math or Engineering or Economics and Finance
- 9+ years in Data Analyst position or otherwise in projects involving big data
- People management and strong commercial acumen
- Proficient in business intelligence tools and data warehouse i.e. SQL, Tableau and MS Excel
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced/rapidly changing environment
- Strong analytical and statistical analysis skills in order to extract insights and recommendations
- Ability to present to senior leadership
- Proven track record in using data to measure performance
- Fluent in English with strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to constantly challenge yourself and others
#sanfrancisco #newyork #newyorkcity #seattle #losangeles #singapore #london #toronto #bengaluru #netherlands #mumbai
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.