Project Manager – Analytics and Process Improvement (Bangkok or Kuala Lumpur)Apply Now
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
This role is responsible for the management of projects in the Customer Experience Group for the Accommodation Services Team. You will be supporting new business initiatives, improving and maintaining efficiency and effectiveness of processes, and leading change in order to support partners satisfaction strategy.
We are looking for talents who enjoy working with data, have genuine interest in business and find problem solving exciting. You will manage the direct and indirect provision of soft and hard skills ensuring quality levels meet or exceed partners and company expectations.
In this Role, you’ll get to:
- Utilize CRM systems and tools, including report building/analysis, visualizations (via BI or other tools), creating and maintaining dashboard for operational needs
- Supports projects aiming at improving and maintaining operational KPIs such as Partner Satisfaction (PSAT), Quality of service, Productivity KPIs, etc.
- Engage in project planning and actual change implementation to support our teams across the world
- Analyses issues, identifies risks, reports accordingly to management and proposes solutions to be implemented
- Defines and designs actionable plans for efficiency and effectiveness improvement together with management team.
- Supports business initiatives and ensures good coordination and collaboration between the teams between departments within the organization and in CEG to achieve successfully projects milestones and goals
- Ensures constant calibration of between project teams, managers and other stakeholders at regular intervals
- Prepares and completes action plans, implements productivity, quality, and partners service standards
- Resolves problems through data analysis, provides efficient reporting and communication
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- Hands on experience in visualization, report building and data analysis
- Extensive experience in project management, change management and /or management consulting
- Able to analyze business challenges, is data driven and communicates actionable recommendations to business leaders.
- Proven track record of developing and implementing plans to achieve business goals and objectives with clear and tangible metrics.
- Very proactive and strong sense of ownership
- Excellent communication skills, conceptual ability and ability to work and communicate well with stakeholders at all levels (Operations, Product, Marketing, Finance…).
- Possess at least a Master’s degree or higher.
- Excellent written and spoken communication in English
- Expert in using MS office tools (esp. Excel, PowerPoint).
- Experimented in Project Management, Process Improvement, Planning, Performance Management, Verbal Communication
- Familiar with project management techniques such as SMART, Agile project management
- Used to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Extensive skills in SQL/Python/R/VBA
It’s Great if you have:
- Experience in management consulting
- Project management certifications (PMP or equivalent)
- Experience in case or task management tools (e.g.: Zendesk, Hubspot)
#bangkok #kualalumpur #PRJM
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.