People Technology Analyst (12 months contract)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 6,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
The People Team is a purveyor of opportunity, searching the globe for the most talented individuals and offering them an open, collaborative workplace. By prioritizing skill and potential, we have cultivated a powerful assembly of professionals through our drive for equal opportunity and diversity. We make the move to Agoda a breeze with assisted onboarding programs, and we continue to support and enrich our thousands of Agoda employees through individual growth with outstanding learning programs and various means of assistance. Our development of incredible benefits has ensured everyone can stay strong, healthy, and happy during their time at Agoda. Leading ambitious changes and making a positive impact in the lives of our employees, the People Team is a crucial and rewarding part of the Agoda family.
In This Role, You’ll Get To
- Provide system troubleshooting support for Tier 2+ cases , and conduct root-cause analysis to identify underlying issues and provide recommendations.
- Develop test scenarios, convert them into test plans, and conduct unit testing.
- Perform basic configuration updates across our HRIS platforms
- Collaborate closely with the Implementation team to develop and test solution designs
- Analyze ticket data and trends to identify opportunities for continuous improvement
- Conduct testing of new feature releases and provide reports on findings.
- Create and maintain documentation for processes and standard operating procedures.
What You’ll Need to Succeed
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as an HRIS support analyst
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Capable of understanding raised issues, identifying root causes, and collaborating with the team to implement solutions
- Proficient in formulating test scenarios and creating comprehensive test plans.
- Detail-oriented and curious about system behaviors
- Proficient in English
- Demonstrates teamwork, takes ownership, and is a quick learner
- Able to work well under pressure.
It’s Great If You Have
- Experience in HRIS configuration
- Familiarity with HRIS platforms like Workday, Greenhouse, Zendesk, learning platforms
- Exposure to working in an international environment
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.