Lead/Staff Software Development Engineer in Test, Back End (Bangkok based)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
As a Lead Software Development Engineer in Test (Lead/Staff SDET), you will be responsible for helping us improve our test automation efforts across our entire technology stack. You will identify quality problems and gaps, work with managers to identify the goals then drive project from start to finish. You will be a key member of a growing team and requires self-motivation, a background of strong development experience, strong leadership and a strong foundation of automated QA spanning all phases of development. You will work in a key position, where your efforts will have an impact on both the company and the product quality. In addition to the requirements below, successful candidates and team members will share a passion for a high-quality product, strong engineering principles, and methodical problem-solving skills. To be successful in this role you must be passionate about building test frameworks, streamlining CI/CD pipelines, designing, and implementing solutions that could enhance the development and release process.
In This Role, You’ll Get To
- Use data driven approach to collect data and analyze problem. Work with managers to set goals and lead engineering efforts on plan, implement and measure the solutions on technical challenges around developer and engineering productivity and velocity.
- Design, develop & contribute to the enhancements of our automation frameworks, tests and infrastructure including research of new technologies and tools.
- Drive adoption of best practices in code health, testing, and maintainability.
- Help with building, coaching, hiring, and leading highly motivated engineering team.
- Analyze and decompose complex software systems and collaborate with cross-functional teams to influence design for testability.
What You’ll Need to Succeed
- 5 years of experience as a Software Developer, Software Development Engineer in Test, or related field.
- Proficient with DevOps technologies and concept for example, CI/CD, Dockers, Kubernetes, Jenkins, TeamCity, and Git.
- Demonstrated strong software architectural and software engineering skill.
- Demonstrated strong leadership, communication, and people skills.
- Self-motivated. Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as a part of both large and small teams in a fast-paced environment.
- Good writing and communication skills in English; Must be able to clearly describe and discuss problems.
It’s Great if You Have
- Strong experience working with testing frameworks and tools like Selenium, UFT, Junit, NUnit, Appium, postman, Rest Assured, etc.
- Experience leading a project or cross-team engineering initiative.
- Experience with Agile Methodologies including QA best practices across SDLC is a plus.
#singapore #seoul #tokyo #sydney #melbourne #dhaka #moscow #hcmc #kualalumpur #newdelhi #bengaluru #hyderabad #mumbai #chennai #kyiv #dubai #telaviv
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.