Market Manager / Assistant Market Manager – Based in OsakaApply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
- Market Manager/Assistant Market Manager, Osaka, will provide exceptional guidance and leadership to ensure the successful account management of Agoda’s accommodation partners in your designated territory.
In this Role, you’ll get to:
- Identify regional supply requirements in terms of product offerings and promotions to match with market demands.
- Identify, qualify, contact, counsel and visit the important hotel and accommodation suppliers to grow the portfolio of key destinations
- Execute strategies and promotional activities with partners to enhance productivity and maximize opportunities on the Agoda website.
- Train and inform clients on our technologies and products
- Manage all supplier data in distribution systems
- Improve team operation processes and manage supporting resources
- Deliver on your portfolio financial targets and KPIs
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- More than 5 years experience of corporate sales and account management in fast moving industry
- Experiences in OTA channels and/or EC/web will be a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills & ability to influence external / internal stakeholders
- Excellent command of English and Japanese
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Be a Team player with a Professional “get it done” attitude and work ethic
- Success in acquiring, mentoring & building long term customer relationships
- Adapts well to and is energized by change
- Is creative and Innovative
#tokyo #Osaka #Yokohama #Chiba #Saitama #Fukuoka #Japan #3 #PS #BD #LI-DS1 #LI-KA1
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.