People Onboarding Experience Coordinator (6 months contract)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
The People Team is a purveyor of opportunity, searching the globe for the most talented individuals and offering them an open, collaborative workplace. By prioritizing skill and potential, we have cultivated a powerful assembly of professionals through our drive for equal opportunity and diversity. We make the move to Agoda a breeze with assisted onboarding programs, and we continue to support and enrich our thousands of Agoda employees through individual growth with outstanding learning programs and various means of assistance. Our development of incredible benefits has ensured everyone can stay strong, healthy, and happy during their time at Agoda. Leading ambitious changes and making a positive impact in the lives of our employees, the People Team is a crucial and rewarding part of the Agoda family.
The People Onboarding Experience Coordinator will be a key player in leveraging our employee onboarding experience from offer acceptance to beyond Day One. This role will suit an individual with high degree of proactiveness, creativity, a “can-do” attitude and service mind. You will be managing the delivery of experience initiatives and highly involved in building and maintaining a seamless onboarding process for employees as they onboard and settle down at Agoda.
You will be part of the Onboarding Team, working to streamline the onboarding process with strong focus on the experience perspective. This includes exciting opportunities to take part in and lead employee experience projects at a global scale.
In this Role, you’ll get to:
- Manage, coordinate, and support all aspects/elements of new hire experience, including first day orientation, experience projects and initiatives.
- Enhance and standardize the new hire onboarding journey at a global scale from an employee experience perspective.
- Create a warm and welcoming experience for new hires, ensuring they receive clear and simple information before and upon arrival.
- Handle day-to-day operations relating to the onboarding of new hires and internal relocations with high degree of confidentiality.
- Acts as a primary point of contact for first day inquiries regarding logistics, orientation, available resources, and other related matters.
- Provide hiring managers guidance on welcoming their new hire and setting them up for success.
- Take ownership of tasks; identify opportunities and propose solutions on how to improve the processes.
- Work closely with the broader mobility team on global initiatives, projects and other developments.
The successor of this role is expected to demonstrate high degree of proactiveness, responsibility, and willingness to adapt. The People Onboarding Experience Coordinator should be open-minded, flexible, responsive to changing organizational needs.
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- Fresh graduates are welcome.
- Effective planning, problem solving, and high-volume task management capabilities with strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Creativity in deriving suggestions and inputs to improve our experience initiatives.
- Understanding of what contributes to a good employee experience. Highly inquisitive and open-minded, eager to explore and experiment with new options to deliver better results.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a customer service-oriented mindset.
- Able to identify success metrics and derive effective methods of measuring outcome.
- Able to communicate effectively with diverse group of professionals.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- High level of discretion, confidentiality, and ethics.
It’s Great if you have:
- A strong eye for design and visual perspective
- Good presentation skills or experience facilitating workshops.
- Employee engagement or HR-related working experience.
- Experience in handling people experience initiatives within an in-house setting or service delivery line.
- Ability to manage tasks independently while being a great team player.
- Strong analytical skills: ability to address bottlenecks and key areas for improvement.
- Understanding of the overall onboarding process.
#LI-SS2 #4 #HR #bangkok
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.