Business Strategist – Partner Services – South KoreaApply Now
Seoul, South Korea
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Booking Holdings (Nasdaq:BKNG), is the world’s leading online travel agency and one of the Top 10 largest internet companies in the world.
Agoda is a leading company in Booking Holdings In every department and provides an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter than almost anyone in the online travel agency market. Our people are some of the most passionate people in the online sector, and it is this passion that has allowed us to grow so quickly and create a best in class service for our customers and partners.
Come join our global team at Agoda, where you will have the opportunity to contribute to the success of the company and make a difference!
Get to Know our Team:
As Business Strategist – South Korea, your key objective will be to leverage your analytical and problem solving skills to support the team in critical decision making and project management.
In this Role, you’ll get to:
- Develop data analytics framework and presentation support for Partner Services Group of Agoda Korea
- Influence business decisions by providing comprehensive market research, adding strategic framework and other thoughtful insights driven by data and analytics
- Support strategic planning processes through building models to forecast different operational & Project scenarios and impacts to our business under different strategic directions.
- Contribute to various key deliverables including business reviews
- Own in-depth analysis to support and strengthen our product and business strategy, and provide industry and user insights while approaching ideas with a data-driven approach.
- Manage cross functional projects to support execution of various strategic actions.
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- 7/8+ years operations, strategy or analytics experience required
- Experience with SQL or other business intelligence and reporting query systems at a consumer platform industry
- Experience with spreadsheets, financial modeling, forecasting skills, data visualization, performance measurement, and/or building presentations
- Experience with turning data into actionable insights to different audiences across organizational levels
- Experience with analyzing market demand, consumer trend, competitor strategy and identifying opportunities for business or product improvement, and defining and measuring the success of those initiatives
- Experience with POC and hypothesis building, A/B experiments and pilots.
- Working level communication in English must
#5 #STRA #Seoul #KA1
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.