Project & Operation Coordinator – Beds Network (Bangkok)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
The Agoda Beds Network team is a brand new department within Agoda focusing on improving Agoda’s supply quality and inventory. As our accommodation partners are a key to our success, we work hard to ensure their success. That is why the Beds Network team specializes in strategic account management. We serve as consultants and thought partners, offering strategic advice on how best to excel on Agoda’s commercial platforms through innovative solutions. With the help of industry-leading technology, we work and collaborate globally to bring together the best ideas from diverse perspectives and strive in ensuring the best value for our partners, our customers, and Agoda.
As the Project & Operation Coordinator, your main objective will be to support business development activities conducted by Business Development Managers, identify gaps in our process and operations, and implement changes that will enhance the team’s performance. This role will also enable you to understand the end to end flow of working and optimizing our relationship with our partners to develop long term values.
In this Role, you’ll get to:
- Support Business Development Managers with rate loading and account management
- Identify gaps in our operations and processes today and work on improvement initiatives closely with relevant stakeholders
- Identify processes to improve the Beds Network approach, identify key target list to increase conversion and improve competitiveness
- Analyze impact of the team’s performance and suggest improvements
- Work closely across multiple departments within Agoda
- Be innovative and creative in solving partner issues and identifying opportunities for growth including external or market benchmarking
- Work in a data-driven environment
- Research and troubleshoot rate and availability issues preventing hotels from maximizing booking performance; e.g., problems with connectivity, rate mapping, extranet management, etc.
- Use out-of-the-box thinking to develop and implement solutions to unique challenges
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, in any relevant field
- Detail oriented and structured thinking in identifying opportunities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Strong interpersonal skills & ability to influence external / internal stakeholders
- Comfortable in two-way feedback culture
- Adapts well to and is energized by fast paced environment and changes
- Good in English both spoken and written – additional languages are a plus
- Aware of the importance of discretion, confidentiality, and ethics
It’s Great if you have:
- Knowledge of SQL, Tableau, and/or Python.
#CNSL #STRA #ANLS #4 #LI-SR1 #bangkok
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.