Total Rewards Partner (Bangkok Based)Apply Now
Bangkok (Zen World Office)
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
**This is a Bangkok based role**
Get to Know our Team:
The People Team is a purveyor of opportunity, searching the globe for the most talented individuals and offering them an open, collaborative workplace. By prioritizing skill and potential, we have cultivated a powerful assembly of professionals through our drive for equal opportunity and diversity. We make the move to Agoda a breeze with assisted onboarding programs, and we continue to support and enrich our thousands of Agoda employees through individual growth with outstanding learning programs and various means of assistance. Our development of incredible benefits has ensured everyone can stay strong, healthy, and happy during their time at Agoda. Leading ambitious changes and making a positive impact in the lives of our employees, the People Team is a crucial and rewarding part of the Agoda family.
The Compensation & Benefits team at Agoda has been instrumental in launching innovative benefits programs, providing key insights to managers, and working with our Management to build a world-class company. Agoda has experienced dramatic growth and as we attract more talent, we are looking for an analytical, business-oriented, individual who can identify new solutions to attract and retain our global employee base. We are looking for someone who thrives in analyzing and communicating data efficiently to identify compensation trends while improve our existing offerings by introducing new approaches and solutions.
The ideal candidate will report to the Compensation & Benefits Manager and bring his or her prior knowledge, quantitative acumen, as well as relevant implementation experience to the role. You will work closely with the strong team in place and with other People functions such as Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, and Payroll, to ensure a coordinated approach to talent attraction and retention. This individual will also play a role in partnering with business leaders across Agoda, including Finance, Information Technology, Partner Services, and the Customer Experience Group.
This role is based in our Bangkok office which is in the heart of the city; we welcome both local and international applications for this role.
In This Role, You’ll Get To:
- Own and conduct analyses of a variety of our data sets and translate into actionable dashboards (Tableau) and insights, to make sure that our total rewards programs are competitive, yet also aligned with business goals
- Ensure highly accurate and timely fulfillment of the compensation review cycles
- Work closely with our People Operations team to integrate the compensation cycle and benefits programs in Workday
- Support management of personnel costs in alignment with Agoda’s financial plan
- Support the implementation of an innovative and expanding benefits program worldwide that meets the needs of different employee groups
- Help implement a quality-of-life benefits and employee perks program that helps us to attract and retain top talent while managing cost and labor requirements
- Identify opportunities to leverage external vendors and partners to accelerate implementation of benefits
Agoda is a dynamic and fast-changing environment. We expect the person in this role to be flexible in his or her understanding of the role and to be able and willing to adapt, to add additional areas of focus, and to respond to changing organizational needs, viewing them as an opportunity to grow and develop a varied portfolio of career skills.
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- At least 3 years of work experience
- At least one (1) year experience in analysis using BI tools (SSRS, Tableau, Power BI, Cognos, etc…) to communicate insights
- Bachelor’s degree required; relevant advanced degree (e.g., M.B.A.) highly desirable
- Proven, deep analytic and problem-solving skills
- Superb, demonstrated quantitative skills, including the ability to translate data to insights for different audience types
- High level of discretion, confidentiality, and ethics
- Strong project management skills and excellent attention to detail
- Expertise in Excel; good, working proficiency in related programs
- Excellent communication skills. Fluency in English required; knowledge of Asian languages (Chinese/Malay/Thai) a plus
- Good fit with our highly multi-cultural, fast-innovating environment
- Ability to cope well with ambiguity and change
- Humility, flexibility, good interpersonal skills a must
- A formal background in compensation is not required, we are not bound by traditional approaches and frameworks
#L1-NS2 #3 #HR #singapore #kualalumpur #Taiwan #korea #hongkong #newdelhi #boston #washington #amsterdam #berlin
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.