Vendor Management Specialist (Budapest-based)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
Content Operations is a large, multicultural team of diversely talented individuals that serve as the curators of Agoda’s content. We manage all the content our customers and partners see on each of our products. As a part of our team, you’ll take ownership in processes that are critical to multiple other teams across the business. Each role from copywriting to translating and driving property level content to mapping inventory from different supply sources will enable our reach to span the globe. Content Operations is also keen on self-improvement and innovation. We run our own experiments on images, structured data, and language copy and analyze the data to make impactful decisions. With the support of state-of-the-art technology and an enriching work environment, we strengthen the bottom line and drive new business for Agoda.
In this Role, you’ll get to:
As a Vendor Management Specialist you will work in our Budapest office with the Languages team and support outsourced translation / localization process of Agoda’s languages.
- Manage outsourced translation projects: send quotes, assign projects, initiate invoicing and payments
- Support external translator recruitment: coordinate reviews of test translations, negotiate rates and services, support vendor onboarding
- Build and maintain great relationship with freelance translators / LSPs, create a positive working environment
- Provide continuous support to freelance translators / agencies throughout the translation project
- Perform basic QA on delivered translations, ensure freelance translations meet required deadlines and quality standards
- Work with language project managers to find the best solution for their localization needs, considering budget and time constraints
- Act as a contact point for LSPs
- Support reporting, both on a regular basis and ad-hoc
- Assist with other interdepartmental requests
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- A university or college degree
- Fluent in English, both speaking and writing
- Experience in localization
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Google & Office skills (MS Excel / Google Sheets knowledge is a must)
It’s Great If You Have:
- Fluency in additional language / languages
- TMS / CAT tool experience
#prague #vienna #bratislava #rome #milan #amsterdam #madrid #berlin #LI-VV1
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.