Workday HCM Senior Specialist – Payroll & Compensation (Bangkok Based)Apply Now
Bangkok (Zen World Office)
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
(Please only apply if you have experience with Workday HCM)
Get To Know Our Team
The People Team is a purveyor of opportunity, searching the globe for the most talented individuals and offering them an open, collaborative workplace. By prioritizing skill and potential, we have cultivated a powerful assembly of professionals through our drive for equal opportunity and diversity. We make the move to Agoda a breeze with assisted onboarding programs, and we continue to support and enrich our thousands of Agoda employees through individual growth with outstanding learning programs and various means of assistance. Our development of incredible benefits has ensured everyone can stay strong, healthy, and happy during their time at Agoda. Leading ambitious changes and making a positive impact in the lives of our employees, the People Team is a crucial and rewarding part of the Agoda family.
Agoda is using a wide range of systems and tools like Workday, Zendesk, Greenhouse, etc. to support its People operations and dynamic workforce needs globally. We are looking for an HRIS Senior Specialist/Team Lead to drive projects and implement solutions at scale to simplify work, automate repetitive tasks, and optimize business processes. This role will ensure service delivery excellence and timely resolution of system escalations and day-to-day issues, manage work plans and prioritization, look after regular system upgrades/enhancements, and partner with stakeholders across the department to drive continuous improvements that add value to the business.
In This Role, You’ll Get To
- Partner closely with key business stakeholders from Compensation, Benefits, Payroll, and Data Management teams to build and drive a roadmap addressing their technology needs, aligning with them on project priorities, timelines, issue resolution, testing and deployment plans.
- Identify tech innovations, automation opportunities and continuous improvements.
- Implement scalable solutions, ensuring proper adoption of products and empowering end-users to be self-reliant
- Configure, enhance, maintain, and optimize our wide range of People systems and tools (i.e. Workday, Greenhouse, Zendesk, etc.) and resolve complex technical issues
- Optimize workflows to address process gaps
- Build checklists, impact analysis, and proper documentation of internal processes
- Manage Workday releases and scheduled upgrades of other platforms
- Explore workarounds to address system limitations
- Partner with Solutions team to automate repetitive tasks, build custom applications and maintain a secure platform
- Contribute to best practices sharing and department upskilling
- Lead system-related trainings across Agoda
- Lead a team and manage their development and growth
What You’ll Need to Succeed
- At least 3 years of solid project management and Workday implementation experience (required)
- Has experience building roadmaps, designing scalable solutions, and getting buy-in from stakeholders
- Has functional knowledge in several areas (Core HR, Compensation, Benefits, Payroll, Absence, Projects and Security)
- End-to-end systems implementation and systems integrations experience:
- Has implemented at least 2 annual compensation review cycles and at least 1 open enrollment cycle
- Has implemented payroll integrations (PECI or PICOF), time tracking/leave integrations a plus
- Has built complex Workday reports and custom form layouts (BIRT)
- Familiar with scrum/agile methodology
- Ability to understand and explain key HRIS issues and address stakeholder requirements
- Ability to leverage data to make recommendations and plan next steps
- Has strong analytical, reporting, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Has strong sense of ownership and growth mindset
- Resilient, self-motivated, results-oriented
- Demonstrated ability to lead, inspire, and influence
- Bachelor’s degree and fluency in English required
It’s Great If You Have
- In-house Workday implementation experience
- A global perspective and experience working with diverse cultures
#LI-SS2 #HR #4 #Singapore #Kualalumpur #Manila #Jakarta #Shanghai #Beijing #Bangalore #Chennai #Newdelhi #mumbai #toronto #london #bucharest
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.