Senior Manager, Business Analytics & Insights – North America (New York)Apply Now
New York, NY
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Agoda is looking for a Senior Manager, Analytics & Insights to lead analytical and strategic initiatives that drive growth and efficiency for the North America Partner Services organization. In this role, you will work directly with senior stakeholders and various cross-functional departments to successfully implement key initiatives. You will impact Agoda’s business by analyzing complex data-sets and exploring new business opportunities. You will be directly managing a team of Junior and Senior Analysts.
Get to Know our Team:
The Business Performance and Operations team works closely with the sales department (Partner Services) to identify and optimize growth opportunities on hotel supply for Priceline.com and Agoda.com. The team is responsible for sales performance, operational efficiency and business analytics, as well designing and executing experiments to measure and implement strategic change. We collaborate with multiple departments across the business and produce highly visible results backed up by data. Utilizing powerful tools and possessing an end-to-end view of how Agoda works, the Business Performance and Operations team offers a unique opportunity for anyone who thrives in challenging and fast-paced environments.
What can you expect from this role?
- This role is a blend of hands-on and executive level work. To succeed you will need to enjoy rolling up your sleeves to dig into the data, leading a team and contributing to the overall business strategy
- Develop best-in-class data driven strategies, providing both quantitative and qualitative strategic analyses and insights to support the business
- Utilize an entrepreneurial mindset to support go to market initiatives with effective insights and market studies
- Prioritize the work needed to build and maintain internal and external reporting and dashboards, visualize key business metrics and present relevant datasets to effectively monitor performance of the business
- Develop periodic and hands on analyses to support decisions and refresh the regional North America strategy
- Support the North America leadership team in developing and delivering clear and impactful executive updates on business strategy and performance
- Work with other strategy teams at Agoda to enhance cross department collaboration and shared learnings
- Lead, coach and mentor a small team of best-in-class Analysts
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- 5+ years’ experience in a business intelligence, data analysis or business strategy role
- 3+ years’ experience leading analytics, operational, product or other technical teams
- Degree in statistics, economics, mathematics or similar quantitative discipline. Master’s degree preferred.
- Proven expertise using data to solve complex problems & succinctly present solutions
- Advanced coding and analytical skills (SQL, R, Python) and use of data visualization tools (Tableau, PowerBI, Metabase)
- Ambitious and curious mindset, comfortable working under pressure, with agile methodology in a very dynamic and rapidly changing environment
- Fluent in English (both verbal & written), with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.