Internal Communications Lead (Based in Bangkok)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
If you believe in the power of communication to drive employee engagement and you want work in a data-driven organization, running experiments and innovating, this is the right role for you.
The Customer Experience Group of Agoda effectively serves our customers and partners to ensure satisfying results. We are a 2,000+ strong organization spread globally across 8 countries providing multi-channel and multi-language contact center support to its customers. It is an exciting time for CEG as it expands to support the growth of new and existing markets and products.
With such a big and distributed organization communication places a crucial role in keeping employees informed, driving the outcomes that we want as a business, improving engagement and increasing retention. This role is strategic to achieve these outcomes partnering with the CEG Senior Leadership Team.
This position is open to both local and foreign candidates and we will provide a relocation package for the right candidate, ensuring a smooth transition to working and living in Bangkok.
In this Role, you’ll get to:
Your end goals will be to influence employees’ understanding of the business and the role that they play, increase engagement and retention through the best possible use of internal communication.
In order to achieve those goals you will lead a very capable and diverse CEG Internal Communications Team.
Some of your responsibilities in detail will be:
- Define goals for the communication initiatives, measure achievements and re-calibrate to improve impact and engagement
- Develop and deliver creative, engaging and impactful communication plans to Agoda CEG employees, linking to the strategy and culture of the whole business and the Customer Experience Group
- Report and provide insights on the impact and performance of communication solutions and activities
- Experiment with new tools, formats and new ways to communicate
- Partner with the CEG Leadership team to identify key messages to put across as well as right timing, channel and tone
- Lead and support when needed the production of communication collaterals, such as emails, social posts, video communications, PowerPoint presentations, etc. to be used by different levels of management
- Lead the organization of events, such as townhalls
- Champion effective internal communication, driving the implementation of best practices across all communication activities in the Customer Experience Group
- Engage with and advise management on how to improve their communication
- Improve the perception of CEG as an employer, both within Agoda and outside Agoda, in collaboration with the corporate People Team
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- Ability to translate business objectives into communication goals and practical communication solutions that help achieve those objectives
- Strong organizational and project management skills with ability to define clear goals and track progress
- Ability to influence and align stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, capable of reviewing copywriting and ensuring its quality
- Show our Agoda Values in their behaviors and actions
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and frequent changes
- Preferred at least 3 years’ experience in developing and executing communication / marketing plans
- Preferred experience in producing effective communication materials, including presentations, videos and creative collaterals
#LI-MB1 #MRKT #4 #sydney #melbourne #singapore #vancouver #paris #berlin #hongkong #kualalumpur #amsterdam #bangkok #london
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.