Regional Manager Customer Operations (Contact Center) – Malaysia, Australia & USA (based in Kuala Lumpur)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
We are currently seeking to hire a Regional Manager to lead the Accommodation Services teams supporting several regions around the world
This role provides the opportunity to join Accommodation Services, a vibrant team providing support to hotels and other accommodation partners across voice, email, chat, and back office activities.
In this role, together with your team, you will improve the product offered to Agoda customers while helping Agoda partners be successful and improve their production with Agoda.
This position is open to both local and foreign candidates and we will provide a relocation package for the right candidate, ensuring a smooth transition to working and living in Kuala Lumpur.
In this Role, you’ll get to:
- Lead multicultural teams supporting markets with different requirements, regulations and practices
- Continuously improve in meeting partners’ expectations
- Lead your team through frequent change in technology, processes and business priorities
- Identify and drive solutions for your regions and other regions through an agile, data-driven approach, including designing and running experiments
- Collaborate with a diverse array of functions such as Business Development, Content, Finance, Operational Excellence, L&D, Analytics and Talent Management
- Present results and propose solutions to Senior Leaders and stakeholders.
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- Minimum 10 years working experience, with at least 3 years in a senior role (having people managers as direct reports) with operational responsibility (contact center, vendor management at scale, etc.)
- Excellent problem solving capabilities, identifying process improvement opportunities, and using a data-driven approach
- Capable of successfully leading or supporting multiple initiatives concurrently
- Ability to lead change
- Capable of persuading and convincing senior leaders
- Move fast (use elevator pitch, align early on, try small first and iterate)
- Ability to drive a people culture of personal development through coaching and partnership with L&D; engagement; and continuous improvement
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English with a strong preference to also speak one of the Southeast Asian team languages (Thai, Bahasa Malaysia, Indonesian, Vietnamese, Chinese)
- Excellent personal and interpersonal skills to help lead the team and partner effectively with other departments
- E-commerce or travel industry experience is a plus
Good to have
- Project management certifications (PMP, Six Sigma, COPC or equivalent)
#CUST #MGMT #5 #sydney #melbourne #sofia #budapest #bangalore #newdelhi #kualalumpur #manila #bangkok #singapore
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.