Manager, Customer Analytics (Bangkok-based, relocation provided)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
The Performance Marketing Team of Agoda is a world leader in online marketing. This department is highly data-driven and focused on developing at-scale marketing programs that improve the lifetime value of Agoda customers through measurable marketing programs and channels. The team is a blend of the best analysts, marketing strategists, and data scientists in the world. The marketing leadership at Agoda have deep experience in data science, product, strategy, and other marketing fields and have built an organization that thrives on data, creative ideas, and technology. The Performance Marketing Team also fosters a great learning environment. You will be able to learn and grow by working closely with experts from a variety of backgrounds from all over the world.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Take ownership of analytical projects end to end from extracting and exploring data, generating hypothesis, building a structured analysis, and rigorously evaluating methods and results
- Provide analytical and valuable insights for decision-making support for key projects and management
- Work closely with various business functions to identify opportunities, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets using different techniques and tools such as R studio or Tableau
- Communicate findings and propose actionable recommendations to address the problems
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/Statistics/Math or Engineering or Economics and Finance
- 5+ years in Data Analyst position or otherwise in projects involving big data
People management and strong commercial acumen
- Proficient in business intelligence tools and data warehouse i.e. SQL, Tableau and MS Excel
- Must be data savvy and love crunching numbers
- Strong analytical and statistical analysis skills in order to extract insights and recommendations
- Fluent in English with strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
It’s great if you have:
- Experience in R studio, data modeling, hypothesis testing is a plus
#STRA #ANLS #MRKT #3 #LI-TR2 #hongkong #kualalumpur #mumbai #newdelhi #delhi #bangalore #hochiminh #jakarta #manila #hongkong #beijing #toronto #vancouver #berlin #paris #barcelona #london #madrid #bangkok #amsterdam #budapest #helsinki #lisbon #warsaw #sanfransico #tokyo #seoul #chicago #dublin #seattle #telaviv #munich #oslo #raleigh #moscow #kiev #warsaw data representation data analysis SQL data analytics analytics python (programming language) data mining data science r (programming language) tableau analytical skills data visualization databases business analysis business intelligence (bi) microsoft sql server machine learning statistics microsoft power bi java finance shopee traveloka google facebook ctrip trip.com makemytrip grab amazon pandas (software) artificial intelligence (ai) information technology capital one accenture upwork deloitte mckinsey bain microsoft uber lyft gojek lazada alibaba shopify expedia skyscanner
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
#LI-Hybrid #LI-DNI #LI-DNP